New Member here looking at the T723 with some questions

/ New Member here looking at the T723 with some questions #1  

Boss 302

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti RX6010PS Mahindra 3510 Sold (Gonna miss that ole girl)
Hello all, I am new to the forum, I currently have a 2003 Mahindra 3510 which is an excellent machine. I am in the market to upgrade to a larger unit and the TYM line is quite impressive. I have been eyeing the T723 online but, have not looked at one in person my question is, from all of the data that I have read it gives the tractor weight at 5771# and I am assuming that is without the FEL. I have checked the specs on the FEL for the T723 and it doesn't give the weight of the FEL assembly. Does anyone know what the weight is for the FEL? Everything that I have read on the forums from owners of the T723 is very positive, TYM made my 3510 for Mahindra and I would not hesitate to buy another TYM. I have also been looking at the LS P7010 for comparison, have any of you guys been fortunate enough to sit in both of these tractors and do a real world comparison?

Thanks for any and all help it is appreciated.

Randall

/ New Member here looking at the T723 with some questions #2  
Boss,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I have the T723, it is a 2010. The loader is approx. an extra ton in weight, so the unit with loader runs about 7700 lbs. Those numbers are somewhere in the literature, or at least they were. I have almost 300 hours on mine, with just minor issues noted,,,,,,,,two coolant leaks at hose connections, snugged them up,,,,,,,,,,,,,a fuel return line (plastic) off number one injector began leaking,,changed it out. Lost some air conditioning gas and had to replenish with two cans, compression fitting by condenser came loose. I do have both front tie rods that are allowing excessive play at the moment but they will be changed out shortly. I read where a few guys had to get them replaced. All the issues so far are minor. Other than that, the tractor has run flawless.

/ New Member here looking at the T723 with some questions #3  
Boss 302,,this is my T723 with the root grapple attachment,, I was burning brush that I piled with the grapple,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the fires were feed by pushing the pile onto the small pilot fire I started at the edge of each pile,,,,,,,,,,,,,they burned like crazy!!..

TYM T723 Farm Tractor with brush grapple. - YouTube

/ New Member here looking at the T723 with some questions #4  
If you are still looking we sat in both the LS 7010 and TYM T723 and we ended up with the TYM. I has been pretty good for us with some minor issues but they took care of it no problem. For ground work we use a 16" 3 furrow plow with it, a 12' wide 44 disc disc harrow and a 20' wide S tine harrow with leveling bars off the back, for haying we use a JD 1360 mower conditioner and Gehl baler. Its done very well so far.