New TYM T430 owner - few questions

/ New TYM T430 owner - few questions #1  

mbx5

Tractor
TYM T430 with Backhoe
Purchased it for $11,500. Has front loader, backhoe, 1100 hours. Pretty nice shape, and I am happy with what I got for the price.

I realize it won't come w/o minor issues...

Few issues Ive run into:
1.) Small sub-housing that the H/L/M/LL linkage connects into cracked. Its crappy pot metal. They are cheap to replace, but I am going to make one (have CNC) instead.
2.) Chief bucket cylinders leak. Going to replace seals, hopefully its not a common issue... Are there better seals than OEM?
3.) Snapped the swing chain on the backhoe today...It was a bit rusted, so I count that as a consumable. Will replace.
4.) I took off the backhoe today to put on a tiller. It was a ***** to beat those pins out, but I got them. I might have to make some modified pins with zerk fittings, or at least strengthen up that small flat bar flange and weld some nuts to it for pusher bolts...would have saved a few hours of pissing around...

One issue I ran into today - I hooked up the tiller, but for the life of me, I cannot get the PTO to engage in auto or manual. I tried different positions on the 3 point, different RPM's, tried starting the tractor clutch engaged, turn on PTO switch to manual and depress switch near steering wheel....nothing. PTO is in gear. I think that the electric clutch is not engaging.... Anyone have issue with this sticking? Is there a solenoid I need to look for to smack around a little?

Overall I am happy with the unit, considering the price. a 43hp Kubota would have been 10k more...for the light duty work I am doing, just wasn't worth the added expense.

temporary_zps23794964.jpg

Attachments

• temporary_zps23794964.jpg
    temporary_zps23794964.jpg
    353.6 KB · Views: 163
   / New TYM T430 owner - few questions
Figured out the PTO issue from another thread here. The PTO solenoid was sticking....a couple taps, good to go... I need to remove it this winter and get some lube in there. I am guessing the PTO didn't get used much on this machine b/c of the backhoe... But, regardless, got that working and did some tilling today - worked excellent. Amazing how light the rear end gets w/o the backhoe on it lol.

/ New TYM T430 owner - few questions #3  
I think you did very good. Just the BH and the FEL would set you back close to 10K.

/ New TYM T430 owner - few questions #4  
That looks like a Hardy 9DL on the back. I also have one. I really like the two foot extend a hoe on it.

/ New TYM T430 owner - few questions #5  
great looking find there MBX- Enjoy !!

From CT