Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tractor
    TYM T293

Default TYM 293 Tractor.

I bought a new T293 4 years ago and I am extremely satisfied. I've used it for snow blowing, log hauling and grading. No problems what so ever and it works like a charm. I purchased a Meteor Snow blower, ran it off of the rear PTO and it blows fresh snow 50 ft. Great lifting power though I wish I had stepped up to a bigger bucket. Recently purchased a 72" plow blade for the front and love it, very commerical! With the snow blower on the rear and a 6 ft blade on the front I started a commerical snow removal business. Great warranty better than Deere and Kabota. Also recently purchased 42" fork lift forks and the work keeps getting easier. I purchased everything from Jordan Tractor's in Post Falls, Idaho. Terry the owner and his son Brian are the best I've dealt with. The whole crew is extremely knowledgeable and the finest customer service I have received. This workhorse and Jordan Tractor's get an A+ on my score card.

Tractor
    TYM T293

Default Re: TYM 293 Tractor.

Glad to hear you are enjoying it. I also have had a T293 for a little over a year. It has been flawless with one exception. The paint on the fiberglass hood is peeling in one spot. It has done everything I have asked and more. I will be looking for something for snow removal next but have a crushed concrete driveway, so no blower.
    Tom

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" - Thomas A. Edison

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson 1423 Hydrostat

Glad you are enjoying your tractor, an welcome aboard.
    Massey 1423, 1462 loader, wallenstein Ranch ho gx620, with subframe mount.

Tractor
    TYM T293

I have the same problem with paint. My chipping has occurred on the floor board where I step into the tractor. I'll ask the dealer what to do and get back to you. If my business gets bigger and I decide I need a bigger machine, I might step up to the 35 series but will see. I plan on doing brush hogging and large field work in the summer and the bigger tractor might be useful.

Tractor
    TYM T293

Sorry, IdahoJim, I missed that you are new here. Welcome!
    Tom

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" - Thomas A. Edison

Tractor
    TYM T293

Thanks Tom appreciate it.

Tractor
    None

Welcome to TractorByNet!

I moved your thread to the TYM Owning & Operating forum.
    Briana
    TBN Support

Southern Ca. halfway up a mountain in rural Ramona.
    Tractor
    273 TYM. 2009 //Scotts L2048

Welcome IdahoJim, I bought a T273 in 2009 and, like you, I am totally pleased with it's performance thus far. The only minor thing that I have to remind myself to periodically do is flush out the radiator fins. they plug quite easily and cause it to heat up otherwise. Else wise, it's done everything I've asked of it so far and I'm completely happy. I don't have any close dealer support but I haven't needed any yet - Knock on wood - most filters can be cross referenced to Wix and gotten from Napa. Right down the street. Else wise, the internet offers an abundance of options for parts if needed. Enjoy, Greg
    Gregster613
    (LT200 Loader, Woods RBC60 Angle Blade, Woods LRC60 Land Rake, Woods BB60 Rotary Mower, Woods PHD35 PH Digger, Woods GB48 Box Blade, Gearmore GR100 Middle Buster w/Potato Plow, Gearmore 3PH Forks, Gearmore Top & Tilt w/3 Spool Valve, Gearmore 48" Toothbar, Unkwn Brand 4' disk)

Tractor
    TYM 293-HST

Quote Originally Posted by tkappeler View Post
    Glad to hear you are enjoying it. I also have had a T293 for a little over a year. It has been flawless with one exception. The paint on the fiberglass hood is peeling in one spot.
    Ive posted this befor but here it is again. Rustoleum brand plastic series spray paint red is a near perfect color match. My original post even had pictures.

Tractor
    TYM T293

Quote Originally Posted by Waterbug View Post
    Ive posted this befor but here it is again. Rustoleum brand plastic series spray paint red is a near perfect color match. My original post even had pictures.
    That is good to know. Thanks! I will look into that in the spring.
    Tom

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast