273 owners manual

/ 273 owners manual #1  

paulssigns

Tractor
tym 400
i tried at 2 dealers without success, to find an owners manual.anyone know where i can find one?,model 273 tractor loader backhoe

/ 273 owners manual #2  
Hi Paul,
Not an issue, could you please private message me a good email address to contact you at?
I'd be happy to send over a .pdf or we could arrange for a hard copy to be mailed to you.

Thanks!

/ 273 owners manual
thanks for the response,,my email,,paulsferg@verizon.net,thanks again.

/ 273 owners manual #4  
This kinda bugs me as we get calls now and then for manuals. ( some of which can be lengthy to print out) And we have always given a manual with a new tractor, and even sold paper copies to others based on the cost of ink/ paper. It only takes a few minutes to set up the printer and punch holes in the paper. Are some dealers just to darn lazy to provide customer service, or are they too busy chasing around the almighty dollar elsewhere? I may not make any money on the manual, but at some point when you need something you'll be dialing my number because I provided what you wanted. Service.

End of Rant, sorrry ;)

/ 273 owners manual #5  
Hi Paul,
Not an issue, could you please private message me a good email address to contact you at?
I'd be happy to send over a .pdf or we could arrange for a hard copy to be mailed to you.

Thanks!

Can you send me a PDF file on the operator manual for the TYM 237?

Tom.Bacon@wfadvisors.com

/ 273 owners manual #6  
Sorry make that the TYM 293

Tom Bacon