293 Tranny creep

/ 293 Tranny creep #1  

tkappeler

Platinum Member
Tractor
TYM T293
I have a 2012 T293 that has worked flawlessly ... until recently. Most of the time, when you let up off the pedel, it will creep in reverse. This happens about 70% of the time. I imagine that there is an adjustment for that. Does anyone have the repair manual for that? Anyone experience this before? Any suggestions on how to fix it?

thanks.

/ 293 Tranny creep #2  
The reverse pedal on my 503 wouldn't completely return to neutral, all I did was just get underneath and lubricate all the pivot points with WD40, worked fine afterwards.

My Kubota would constantly do that unless it was cleaned and lubricated

/ 293 Tranny creep #3  
If the lubricating doesn't fix it look in your operators manual and it will show the pedal adjustment. Under the platform by the pivot point for the pedals there is a bolt to loosen and slightly turn the adjusting nut. Then retighten the bolt and get on the tractor and give it a try. Depending on which way you move the adjusting nut will make a difference on the pedal centering. You will need to be on the tractors seat when you test it as if its to far one way or the other the tractor will move in that direction when started.

/ 293 Tranny creep
The reverse pedal on my 503 wouldn't completely return to neutral, all I did was just get underneath and lubricate all the pivot points with WD40, worked fine afterwards.

My Kubota would constantly do that unless it was cleaned and lubricated

Thanks. I will try that first.

If the lubricating doesn't fix it look in your operators manual and it will show the pedal adjustment. Under the platform by the pivot point for the pedals there is a bolt to loosen and slightly turn the adjusting nut. Then retighten the bolt and get on the tractor and give it a try. Depending on which way you move the adjusting nut will make a difference on the pedal centering. You will need to be on the tractors seat when you test it as if its to far one way or the other the tractor will move in that direction when started.

I poured over the operator's manual and did not see any adjustment. If the cleaning/lubricating does not work, I will look for the adjustment.

/ 293 Tranny creep #5  
I have a 2012 T293 that has worked flawlessly ... until recently. Most of the time, when you let up off the pedel, it will creep in reverse. This happens about 70% of the time. I imagine that there is an adjustment for that. Does anyone have the repair manual for that? Anyone experience this before? Any suggestions on how to fix it?

thanks.

Good Afternoon!
Could you private message me an appropriate email address?
I have a diagram detailing several ways to fix this issue!

/ 293 Tranny creep #8  
new member.. hello from arkansas...
I have this exact problem.. only creeps forward.. if i slightly lift on the pedal it stops.
only 30 hrs on my new T293HST....
could you send me the instructions also.... dealer is a major trip....thanks!

/ 293 Tranny creep #9  
new member.. hello from arkansas...
I have this exact problem.. only creeps forward.. if i slightly lift on the pedal it stops.
only 30 hrs on my new T293HST....
could you send me the instructions also.... dealer is a major trip....thanks!

/ 293 Tranny creep #10  
Hopefully this helps you.
brakeAdj.JPG