wife on tractor

/ wife on tractor #1  

batwing

Silver Member
Tractor
TYM T353
Well it is starting to warm up a little bit and snow banks a almost all gone, wife comes out to the garage and said she might take the tractor down to get the mail. okay I showed her how to run it and the way she went, when she got back and shut it off she looked me in the eye and said I have some big plans with the tractor, ouch!
Ron

/ wife on tractor #3  
It's very simple really. You being the generous husband will GIVE her the tractor as her very own, then buy one for yourself.

/ wife on tractor #4  
You are a very lucky man to have such a wife. Be kind to her and buy her some more attachments for HER TRACTOR.

/ wife on tractor #5  
Sure hope YOU:laughing: can afford another one.

/ wife on tractor #7  
I'm lucky, my wife has driven my tractor twice, she has broken something on the tractor twice. When I showed her the repair bills (she is a former accountant), she has not driven it since,

BTW neither breakage was her fault, but I waited awhile before I told her that.

/ wife on tractor #8  
I'm lucky, my wife has driven my tractor twice, she has broken something on the tractor twice. When I showed her the repair bills (she is a former accountant), she has not driven it since,

BTW neither breakage was her fault, but I waited awhile before I told her that.

Yeah...You're Bad....LOL !!!!;)

/ wife on tractor #9  
Sounds like a keeper!
Now, it's when you get the kids interested in it that you REALLY have to worry. :laughing:

/ wife on tractor #10  
It's very simple really. You being the generous husband will GIVE her the tractor as her very own, then buy one for yourself.

+1 :dance1:

For some reason, my wife won't drive my tractor. I think she's afraid she will like it too much & take it over. As batwing's is about to do!!