What would you add, and why?

/ What would you add, and why? #11  
I agree with Redneck I/T, the backhoe is probably cheaper with initial purchase and the tractor will be set up for it by the dealer. I am amazed at how often I use the b/h - I really didn't think that would be the case, I figured the loader was the one that would be used most. I thought about the rent a b/h when I needed one option but my impatient side doesn't like to wait until the rental place opens up and I always need it when you can't rent one anyway. At $125 per day to rent it doesn't take long to pay for the b/h. Another plus is that I have about 800 pounds on the rear wheels for traction (my tractor is a T273 - a b/h for the 433 would likely weigh more).
Besides your already made list, another handy add-on is a 2" receiver that attaches to the bucket (and removes easily) for moving my trailers around along with some other duties it has been 'adapted' for. My last suggestion - if you don't have a welder get one.
Have fun and good luck.

/ What would you add, and why? #12  
Go to Bailey international website and get your own diverter valve , you can buy hoses and fitting locally or online. I set up a third function up on my T503 for less than 250 bucks, it works like a dream. Purchased a new 72" grapple on Ebay, (the grapple will handle more than the tractor can) which works awesome $1250 free shipping. Also built a tree/post puller that uses the 3rd function., now I never have to get out of the cab to move things or pull out and stack trees, LOL

He means this Baily not the Ramen noodles, dimsum and fortune cookie Baily International. :)