Oil & Fuel T353 Fuel filters

/ T353 Fuel filters #1  

Rabenfels

Tractor
TYM T353
unless I have overlooked it, I did not see any specific reference to replacement fuel filters. Mine is overdue and like to know model number and where to buy. My dealer tried NAPA but filter element looked different then what is in there from the factory. Also like to know how to shut off fuel. My 353 seems to have no shut off valve? Thanks for the help.

/ T353 Fuel filters #2  
I don't have a TYM but checked WIX,NAPA, & Fram. None of these online sites even list a TYM T353. Do you have a factory part # to cross reference with.

/ T353 Fuel filters
Thanks George2615:
believe the # is 31A62-00317. These are for the Mitsubishi diesel engines

/ T353 Fuel filters #4  
Filter Look-up at WIX

Search Results
Part Number Manufacturer Abbr. Wix Part Number Lead Time
31A6200317 MITSUBISHI MIT 33830

/ T353 Fuel filters
Filter Look-up at WIX

Search Results
Part Number Manufacturer Abbr. Wix Part Number Lead Time
31A6200317 MITSUBISHI MIT 33830

Thanks for the research, George 2615

/ T353 Fuel filters #6  
unless I have overlooked it, I did not see any specific reference to replacement fuel filters. Mine is overdue and like to know model number and where to buy. My dealer tried NAPA but filter element looked different then what is in there from the factory. Also like to know how to shut off fuel. My 353 seems to have no shut off valve? Thanks for the help.

This is the one you want. I had the same problem. TYM dealer sent the wrong fuel filter. FUEL FILTER FOR TYM TRACTORS
took me a while.

/ T353 Fuel filters #7  
Mine takes the shorter one that cost around $19.00 go figure.
Ron

/ T353 Fuel filters #8  
To get manuals and parts lists for all TYM tractors go to hawkinsequipment.com Their parts lists are free, and they also sell the parts.