forward / reverse shift lever

/ forward / reverse shift lever #1  

Rabenfels

Tractor
TYM T353
shifting lever into forward is extremely hard and sometimes have to force the issue - feels like something is bending / in the way. Reverse is rather smooth in comparison. Dealer says to play with clutch pedal (don't push in all the way ?) but does not feel adjustment is needed. anyone having same / similar situation? Has been going on since new (95 hours now). Asked the TYM rep who posted here in Feb. 2014 in a PM but never got an answer.

/ forward / reverse shift lever #2  
I have a T353 HST. Shifting between ranges frequently requires a little help on the gear mesh with trying to move forward or backwards a little. Just wondering if the synchronization issue exists on the PST version.

/ forward / reverse shift lever #3  
Did you guys ever figure this out! We have a new TYM and forward/reverse shift is not working. It's gonna cost us to get someone with a winch out and haul it to the dealer 88 miles away....

/ forward / reverse shift lever
My T 353 has been hard to shift since new. Still does after 160 hrs. Dealer says just shift - maybe play with the clutch a bit. Normal? I do not think so but, unfortunately, can't make a suggestion / provide a solution.

/ forward / reverse shift lever #5  
I have the same issue with my 353HST.I just got use to "rocking" it when going into gear range from neutral.