New TYM Website

/ New TYM Website #1  

a5t1

Silver Member
Tractor
Toolcat 5600
The new TYM website is up, it looks good. I watched the T293 video and would love to offer my services to assist in translating! :laughing:

/ New TYM Website #2  
I just saw it was up. It does not appeared to be finished. All the tractors are the old models. No video for the 40-50 hp tractors. It looks better then the old website. Can't wait to see the new models

/ New TYM Website #3  
I just saw it was up. It does not appeared to be finished. All the tractors are the old models. No video for the 40-50 hp tractors. It looks better then the old website. Can't wait to see the new models

Agreed, it does not appear to be complete and fully functional for that matter.

/ New TYM Website #4  
Beat me to the punch! The new website is in fact up, however, not everything has been fully implemented. (Updated videos etc) Also, we are still awaiting on the tier 4 line up to fully arrive to the states before they are added to the site.

I expect the new models will be up in the coming weeks!

/ New TYM Website
Please don't take my comments as negative! I'm happy to see progress on the site and happy with my TYM.

/ New TYM Website #7  
Saw in the pictures where the video goes. What I assume new models in the 40-50 hp range. T463,T483, TX553, TX653 and TX703.

/ New TYM Website #8  
Saw in the pictures where the video goes. What I assume new models in the 40-50 hp range. T463,T483, TX553, TX653 and TX703.

Actually, those models are Korean domestic models only. The tier 4 models for the US and Canada will be different. Hold tight and we will have some updates shortly. :)

/ New TYM Website #9  
Figures, we never get any of the good models here in the good old USA for anything. In Europe they have cars that are much more fuel efficient than we have here. The auto companies say we need high hp cars so we won't bring over the fuel efficient ones. Hello how many Prius' do u see driving around. They go 0-60 in a day and a half and are UGLY.

/ New TYM Website #10  
Figures, we never get any of the good models here in the good old USA for anything. In Europe they have cars that are much more fuel efficient than we have here. The auto companies say we need high hp cars so we won't bring over the fuel efficient ones. Hello how many Prius' do u see driving around. They go 0-60 in a day and a half and are UGLY.

Actually, that's incorrect. :) The US models are very similar to the Domestic models, the model numbers change due to different regulations/standards for the US market place. So, the 'good models' are yet to come!