T293 rear work light

/ T293 rear work light #1  

HFEC

Tractor
TYM T293
Does such a thing exist? My dealer said it doesn't for the 293 anymore, but he could get me one from a bigger TYM that I could try. But, there is a threaded mounting socket behind the seat on the left side of the rear fender assembly for one, a fuse in the fuse box for one, and it appears in the wiring diagram that somewhere there may be leads in the wiring harness for one. Sure sounds like provisions were made for installing a light.

Anyone ever put a factory/OEM rear work light on a 293? Would one from a bigger TYM work? Any idea where the connections are at in the wiring harness on the 293 (if they exist)?

/ T293 rear work light #2  
The wiring is right above the left rear tire. On my 273, I have 4 LED flood lights mounted to the ROPS just under the top bar. Three lights pointing forward and 1 pointing back. I have them mounted so it is fairly easy to point another one towards the rear if needed. I did not like the location of the threaded mounting socket. They work well in conjunction with the headlights and were needed as the headlights are blocked if you have the bucket on.

Last edited:
   / T293 rear work light #3  
I installed a light in the location you are taking about. I picked up cheap a round waterproof light with a switch. I believe I had to drill the hole a little bigger. Wiring is above the fuel tank. I never use the light though

/ T293 rear work light #4  
My 353 came with a rear work light and I added two on the ROPS using L brackets from Lowes. I bought the lights from my dealer and wired them to the battery with an in-line fuse.

PA010007.JPG