Clutch Engagement/ Gear Shifting/ Loader Operation TYM 723

/ Clutch Engagement/ Gear Shifting/ Loader Operation TYM 723 #1  

lb-farmboy

Tractor
Valtra 800 and Valtra 900
Hello Everyone,

I just purchased a used 2011 TYM 723 w/power shuttle from an out of state owner, the tractor is in immaculate condition with 132 hours. Just yesterday we were working in the hay field and noticed that the clutch does not engage smoothly when loading hay on a trailer with the front end loader attached I could not use the clutch pedal and have a "predictable" engagement of the clutch....it was abrupt in engagement which makes it very, very hard to load or stack hay with any finesse from the tractor. I also noticed two other things. While traveling in 4th gear high range and coming to a slower speed I decided to down shift, so on the shifter handle there is a button which disengages the clutch, when down shifting to 3rd all was smooth in that selection, next as the tractor slowed a lot more I decided to push the button and down shift to 2nd. The transmission would not go in 2nd gear until the tractor almost came to a crawl. The was a chattering (not synchronized) sound until the wheels came to a real slow speed before it could be shifted to 2nd.

Lastly.....While picking up bales of hay the loader valve was not returning to the neutral position when pushed forward (lowering)backward (lifting)......so if you moved the lever forward or backward slightly as to slowly lower or lift the bale it would stay in the direction it was moved until you manually brought it back to neutral. I need help on these, as I really like the tractor. I am not at all knocking the product.....this tractor is really well made and the ergonomics of it are fantastic. I was told by my local dealer there was a transferrable warranty, which I will check into tomorrow. If the TYM USA rep. would chime in also I would certainly appreciate as I made this choice to buy TYM because I was impressed with the machine before I purchased it. Thanks ahead of time for any advice!!