T293 Subfame

/ T293 Subfame #1  

kenb1023

Silver Member
Tractor
2019 Cub Cadet XT1 and 2010 TYM T293
Is the subframe for the T293 the asme as for the T273? Looking at a backhoe down the road and making plans.

/ T293 Subfame #2  
I believe so, but don't quote me on it. What kind of plans? :)

/ T293 Subfame
Money plans to pay for it and shopping to find the one that fits. Those darn things are pricey $$$$$. I have found them range form $3500 to $7000. They all look alike with simuliar specs and paint is mostly black, orange or red.

/ T293 Subfame #4  
Almost positive the sub frame is the same for T273 and T293. Its the same tractor only different tires and rpm adjustment.

Holy cow! 7k for that backhoe and subframe is crazy. I paid much less.

/ T293 Subfame
If I get an after market BH can I just get the subframe from TYM? Or are the sub frames specific to each BO?

/ T293 Subfame #6  
Id think the subframe would be specifically designed for each tractor and backhoe together.

/ T293 Subfame #7  
If I were you, I would make plans to get the backhoe soon. TYM does not have a replacement for the T293, and may not for awhile yet. It is rumored that there will be a 24.5hp model on the T293 frame, but this is just a rumor. TYM BT200 subframe backhoes are still available in limited quantities, as are T293s.

/ T293 Subfame
If I were you, I would make plans to get the backhoe soon. TYM does not have a replacement for the T293, and may not for awhile yet. It is rumored that there will be a 24.5hp model on the T293 frame, but this is just a rumor. TYM BT200 subframe backhoes are still available in limited quantities, as are T293s.

If I could I would but I need to recover from the original outlay for the tractor. That dang money tree died from the drought

/ T293 Subfame #9  
If I could I would but I need to recover from the original outlay for the tractor. That dang money tree died from the drought

Understood! Backhoes are an investment, for sure. If you go ahead and get a subframe, that's the important part. Something worth looking into, but I think the Kioti KB2465 and the LS LB11xx backhoes are made by the same Korean supplier (Taesung), and may interchange. TYM set their subframes up such that any TYM backhoe would mount on any TYM tractor (at least, before the T254 SCUT came along), though you wouldn't put a BT400 on a T293, for obvious reasons.

/ T293 Subfame
Understood! Backhoes are an investment, for sure. If you go ahead and get a subframe, that's the important part. Something worth looking into, but I think the Kioti KB2465 and the LS LB11xx backhoes are made by the same Korean supplier (Taesung), and may interchange. TYM set their sub-frames up such that any TYM backhoe would mount on any TYM tractor (at least, before the T254 SCUT came along), though you wouldn't put a BT400 on a T293, for obvious reasons.

Thanks, good point to consider. I found a backhoe from Titan Distributors for $2735 but no info in their sub-frame. I sent a request in for information but they never responded. Not a good sign.