Grading 3 point jumps from lowest position

/ 3 point jumps from lowest position #1  

louiez

Tractor
TYM T293 HST FEL
I have a T293hst with about 75 hrs on it... from the first day the 3 point at its lowest position is not smooth going up.
The lever has marking in it... rectangles... showing its position... if I put it all the way forward (down) then slowly pull back to lift... I get to the second mark before it moves ... and then jumps up about 2 inches
It does not matter how I adjust the lowering speed adjustment knob...
so if I have my box blade connected... and I pull the blade up to about the second position mark... and then slowly move the lever forward I can get it to move down smoothly...
But from all the way down it jumps the first 2 inches or so.....that is a real pain when blading...

Is this normal ? or is their some adjustment that needs to be made?
My dealer is 300 miles away and I don't really have a way to get the tractor to them...

/ 3 point jumps from lowest position #2  
Can't say anything specific to your model, but that is not the normal operation of any 3pt I've ever operated. Many seem to operate on a bit of a delay from the actual motion of the position control lever but you should be able to slowly pull the handle back and slowly raise the 3 point. If you just pull the lever back a smidge (we'll call a smidge 1/10th of the range between the marks on the lever) and the 3 point should raise a tiny amount. I can't move my lever any at all without the 3 point lift arms also moving.

/ 3 point jumps from lowest position #3  
Is this 3 point behavior happening at all throttle positions, or is it worse or better at idle or high rpm setting?

/ 3 point jumps from lowest position
Is this 3 point behavior happening at all throttle positions, or is it worse or better at idle or high rpm setting?

All throttle levels... been looking at repair manual(Manual for the 273).... was hoping there was some valve needing adjustment...