Is there a TYM that matches the mahindra 4110

/ Is there a TYM that matches the mahindra 4110 #1  

coffeeman

Platinum Member
I ordered some parts for my 4110 for my Mahindra. Mahindra dealer PTO gears came with TYM marking on
box. If, in fact, I am thinking right, would it be cheaper to order from TYM or Mahindra for parts?

Cheers....Coffeeman

/ Is there a TYM that matches the mahindra 4110 #2  
Perhaps close, but not exact. The 4010 is made by TYM but to Mahindra's specs and with a Mahindra engine. I'd imagine you would need to search it out by specific part numbers for whatever you are seeking.

/ Is there a TYM that matches the mahindra 4110 #3  
Perhaps close, but not exact. The 4010 is made by TYM but to Mahindra's specs and with a Mahindra engine. I'd imagine you would need to search it out by specific part numbers for whatever you are seeking.

I thought it has a Daedong (Kioti) engine. How old is the 4010. It could be compare able to the TYM T-450 or if newer the T-433/503.

/ Is there a TYM that matches the mahindra 4110
I thought it has a Daedong (Kioti) engine. How old is the 4010. It could be compare able to the TYM T-450 or if newer the T-433/503.
Yes, it is Daedong engine. Model # is 4110. Owners manual is for 3510 and 4110 with new sheet metal. Horse power, 35 & 41 of course .

/ Is there a TYM that matches the mahindra 4110 #5  
Possibly similar to the T350 maybe instead of the 40-50 hp ones I mentioned before. I would ask a dealer. But u might have better luck with mahindra with parts.

/ Is there a TYM that matches the mahindra 4110 #6  
Possibly similar to the T350 maybe instead of the 40-50 hp ones I mentioned before. I would ask a dealer. But u might have better luck with mahindra with parts.

After looking at tractor data, the 4110 weighs in around the same weight as the T450 so my guess would be the T450 would be the one. Good luck.

/ Is there a TYM that matches the mahindra 4110 #7  
The T400 and T450 will be your closest match for the tractor chassis. TYM used a Kubota and Mahindra used a Daedong which is the biggest difference between the two.