Trailer plug on T450 to power LED work lights

/ Trailer plug on T450 to power LED work lights #1  

almaryholm

Bronze Member
Tractor
TYM T450 w/ loader...had NH TC30
Thought maybe I could figure out wiring to trailer plug on back of my T450 TYM to power LED lights mounted to ROPS ( but wires are SO-O-O buried )...I would like to get male plug to wire up with LEG pigtails and just plug into female plug when needed. Anyone done something similar...where to get male plug to do it???

/ Trailer plug on T450 to power LED work lights
Thanks...but wanted to find plug to fit stock trailer fitting on rear of tractor and wire that up to power LED lights.... Stopped at my dealer in Plainview yesterday, and he said plug is universal on tractors for trailers and had one on hand...$19.95. Just need to figure which pins to use. Really only need aux. lights when plowing snow at night...which isn't too often.

/ Trailer plug on T450 to power LED work lights #4  
Thanks...but wanted to find plug to fit stock trailer fitting on rear of tractor and wire that up to power LED lights.... Stopped at my dealer in Plainview yesterday, and he said plug is universal on tractors for trailers and had one on hand...$19.95. Just need to figure which pins to use. Really only need aux. lights when plowing snow at night...which isn't too often.

How many prongs on the plug?

image-717337895.jpg

/ Trailer plug on T450 to power LED work lights #5  
image-2219359980.jpg

/ Trailer plug on T450 to power LED work lights
7 - 4 male/3 female...all round ( 3 female in line/ 4 male in X pattern around them)... my plug only says- Made in Deutschland -on it

/ Trailer plug on T450 to power LED work lights #7  
the plug is hard ( for me) to find.........look in manual and it tells the name ----i have forgotten it ( statrs with H).
then the wiring is easy.....

/ Trailer plug on T450 to power LED work lights #8  
the plug is hard ( for me) to find.........look in manual and it tells the name ----i have forgotten it ( statrs with H). then the wiring is easy.....

image-1319290938.jpg

/ Trailer plug on T450 to power LED work lights #9  
the plug is hard ( for me) to find.........look in manual and it tells the name ----i have forgotten it ( statrs with H).
then the wiring is easy.....

Holland plug. Also used on semi trailers.

Aaron Z

/ Trailer plug on T450 to power LED work lights #10  
image-2887999024.jpg

Does this help