Removing TYM 273 steering wheel

/ Removing TYM 273 steering wheel #1  

jbarr2

Tractor
TYM T273
Have a leak and need to remove steering wheel. removed cover and retaining nut now?

/ Removing TYM 273 steering wheel #2  
jbarr2, Hi. I have not removed my steering wheel, but I had once asked this same question and Myazz went ahead and pulled his off. Using a "large" puller. It didn't look like it came off easily but it did come off. If you search my threads, you should find some good info per this. If I remember correctly he even posted a couple of pics. Good luck, Greg

/ Removing TYM 273 steering wheel #3  
jbarr2, Hi. I have not removed my steering wheel, but I had once asked this same question and Myazz went ahead and pulled his off. Using a "large" puller. It didn't look like it came off easily but it did come off. If you search my threads, you should find some good info per this. If I remember correctly he even posted a couple of pics. Good luck, Greg

Gregster- You have a better memory than I. I remember seeing this thread and thinking I pulled the steering wheel on the TYM but then I talked myself into it being the old Kubota I had. Well, you were right.

Here is a link to my post on pulling the steering wheel.
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...ill-next-problem-post2045746.html#post2045746

Rubber mallet might be helpful too. I think I could do it without the puller.