TYM brake rod boots T451

/ TYM brake rod boots T451 #1  

carmedic310

Silver Member
Tractor
TYM T451,bolens G214.John Deere 440CID,Shaver sc25 stunpbuster,woods750 backhoe,wallenstien splitter,woods bb60 mower,woods 60"tiller,countryline tiller,99 international 4700 car carrier
Has anyone else had problems with the brake rod boots bolted to the rear axle rotting prematurely?I have had to replace mine 3 years in a row.last time I replaced them over 2 years ago and seem to be holding up good now (must have redesigned them with different compounds).I always use the premium hydraulic fluid recommended by TYM looks like the fluid broke down the boots.Any feedback?

/ TYM brake rod boots T451 #2  
Has anyone else had problems with the brake rod boots bolted to the rear axle rotting prematurely?I have had to replace mine 3 years in a row.last time I replaced them over 2 years ago and seem to be holding up good now (must have redesigned them with different compounds).I always use the premium hydraulic fluid recommended by TYM looks like the fluid broke down the boots.Any feedback?

I have had the same issue with my 273. Was told on the second set that that were better quality. Ended up not being the case.

/ TYM brake rod boots T451
Thanks for the feedback.The last set I put on was 2 years ago and it was the 4th set in 5 years