Tym 273 pto wont stay engaged

/ Tym 273 pto wont stay engaged
Ok, got the new pto switch and fixed it. Thanks for help guys.

/ Tym 273 pto wont stay engaged #23  
ok so I have the same problem,I am trying to understand how a pto switch that runs between 15 and 29 dollars for every other make costs 53.95 from tym.
Does any one who actually works for a living have a solution for this switch?
It seems to me that an alternate pto switch can be made to work for this model

/ Tym 273 pto wont stay engaged #24  
A simple toggle switch would work cause all it is doing is signaling the PTO relay. Have to look at the wiring diagram to tell you for sure which two wires to use, the other two going into the switch are just for the light inside said switch.

/ Tym 273 pto wont stay engaged #25  
A simple toggle switch would work cause all it is doing is signaling the PTO relay. Have to look at the wiring diagram to tell you for sure which two wires to use, the other two going into the switch are just for the light inside said switch.

It has more than two wires. Maybe 5 or 6? . Controls cruse control and safety switch. I guess all that could be bypassed though.

/ Tym 273 pto wont stay engaged #26  
Yeah, wiring diagram Im looking at shows two yellow wires, a black wire and a red with blue stripe wire. The black wire is a ground, the red/blue wire is power to switch. One yellow goes to relay, other goes to light inside of pto switch. A toggle switch between the yellow going to the pto relay and the red/blue wire would switch the PTO on and off. Would also allow it to start with the PTO on so do at your own risk.

/ Tym 273 pto wont stay engaged #27  
Thanks guy I found that there are only four wires to the switch. I bought A PTO switch for a cub cadet and will try and wire it up. thanks for the feed back