Steering problem

/ Steering problem #21  
Bud, did Cabelas ever get your tractor repaired?

No. First of all that didn't replace the display because they said the couldn't get it to go out. So I get it back home and use it about three hours and it starts to fade out. I probably won't take it back to them until it goes completely out. As far as the steering, said it was normal. :( As far as the loader not having enough lift, they said the PRV was turned up as far as it would go. They didn't even have a gauge to check the pressure but said it operating normal. I had told them that my kubota L35 could lift a lot more weight. They said they talked to TYM and said it was not made to lift as much as a Kubota, even though it has more HP :( Not very happy with their lack of knowledge about tractors. At some point I am going to contact woods the maker of the loader and see what they say about getting more lift. First I am going to buy a gauge so I will know how much pressure the system has.

/ Steering problem #22  
Hey Bud did you ever get your dash display resolved? I started my LM36 today and for a short while the lower half of the digital hours/gas display was much dimmer , after awhile it was full brightness but I'm suspecting that seeing as though this has never happened before that I may be heading down the same road.

/ Steering problem #23  
Hey Bud did you ever get your dash display resolved? I started my LM36 today and for a short while the lower half of the digital hours/gas display was much dimmer , after awhile it was full brightness but I'm suspecting that seeing as though this has never happened before that I may be heading down the same road.
No. Mine starts to fade out after an hour or two while using it. When they had it at the shop they said they didn't see it fade out so they wouldn't change it. I hope it will go out completely at some point while it is under warranty.

/ Steering problem #24  
No. Mine starts to fade out after an hour or two while using it. When they had it at the shop they said they didn't see it fade out so they wouldn't change it. I hope it will go out completely at some point while it is under warranty.

I had mine continue to act up, lower half would fade out first when in sun and warm, then upper. As soon as it was out of sun and cooler, would be fine. I called Cabelas and they scheduled service for following week saying it was a known condition to TYM and had a few others act up. They came out and didnt even check dash, just installed brand new one. The new dash is slightly better design with a cleaner digital look.

/ Steering problem #25  
I have the T554 and it had to have a new steering pump put on at the 50 hour service check by the dealer. It was whining pretty bad at all turn levels. Never affected the toughness of the steering at all though. Just kept getting louder and more annoying. Added about a week to the time without the tractor while the dealer got the pump shipped in.

Loader capacity has continued to impress me. So far I have not found anything around my property I can not lift. I will get the "sticky" steering sometimes with a bucket full of dirt if I try and turn without moving the tractor, but that is totally fine with me. The tractor is protecting its self from breaking axle or steering parts. If I have to back out of the pile a bit further or faster to make sure I will not overload and break something than awesome. I guarantee if it didn't have that "safe mode" I would have broken something already trying to operate that bad boy like a skid loader.

/ Steering problem #26  
Sorry to hear about the pump. I have an RK55 (technically a T554) and getting ready to take it in for it's 50 hour service check as well. Steering is absolutely effortless! I love how responsive it is even with a full bucket of gravel/dirt. As far as lift, it's got plenty of it. Able to lift front end off the ground and dig into it when asked. Couldn't be happier.