New TYM T330 HST owner

/ New TYM T330 HST owner #11  
I looked it up, it's the one you need.

/ New TYM T330 HST owner
I looked it up, it's the one you need.

Hi Bud Soda....I checked the mail yesterday and the seal you sent me was in there. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR GENEROSITY; ITS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

You, sir, are top-notch!!!!!

/ New TYM T330 HST owner #13  
I just fixed my 330 leaks yesterday. There were two leaks actually. The PTO seal was worn out and there is also a "plug" little lower below the PTO that also leaked. The dealer had both in stock. The PTO seal has two parts. One rotates with the shaft and one stationary. The rotating sleeve had a shallow groove worn in it and the stationary edge was also worn somewhat flat. The plug leaked due to deformation. Apparently, something pushed on it. I found the second leak only after the first one was fixed and the transmission refilled. Therefore I decided to replace the plug without draining the transmission case. I punched a hole in the plug so I could hook something on it and pull it out. The swap took about a minute with only a few ounces of hydraulic oil lost. It took two 80 miles round trip to the dealer and about an hour of work. The total cost of the parts about $26.

/ New TYM T330 HST owner
I just fixed my 330 leaks yesterday. There were two leaks actually. The PTO seal was worn out and there is also a "plug" little lower below the PTO that also leaked. The dealer had both in stock. The PTO seal has two parts. One rotates with the shaft and one stationary. The rotating sleeve had a shallow groove worn in it and the stationary edge was also worn somewhat flat. The plug leaked due to deformation. Apparently, something pushed on it. I found the second leak only after the first one was fixed and the transmission refilled. Therefore I decided to replace the plug without draining the transmission case. I punched a hole in the plug so I could hook something on it and pull it out. The swap took about a minute with only a few ounces of hydraulic oil lost. It took two 80 miles round trip to the dealer and about an hour of work. The total cost of the parts about $26.

Do you happen to have the part numbers on the PTO seal parts by chance? I have the plug, but I think I may have a leak at the PTO aswell.

/ New TYM T330 HST owner #16  
Hi Bud Soda....I checked the mail yesterday and the seal you sent me was in there. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR GENEROSITY; ITS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

You, sir, are top-notch!!!!!
Hope you enjoy it. :)