tightening up hst pedal - sloppy and tractor rolls out forward and reverse

/ tightening up hst pedal - sloppy and tractor rolls out forward and reverse #1  

simmysam3

Tractor
TYM 330 HST
Anyone have directions for tightening up a TYM 330-hst (or similar) - preferably with pics - on how to tighten up the slop in the hst pedals. The springs are in tact but its just sloppy and loose both directions and I generally have to press the opposite pedal to kick it back to neutral.

I have seen other posts here, but seems those were just detached springs...

Thanks,
Sam

/ tightening up hst pedal - sloppy and tractor rolls out forward and reverse #2  
Before making adjustments, I would follow all of the linkages from the pedals into the transmission and give them a detailed cleaning and lubrication. It is more likely dirt or rust binding things and preventing the return to neutral than something out of adjustment.

/ tightening up hst pedal - sloppy and tractor rolls out forward and reverse #3  
The holes in the linkage may be warn or the bushings I've made new parts and replaced bushings in the past when the pedal got to floppy.

/ tightening up hst pedal - sloppy and tractor rolls out forward and reverse #4  
I had a similar problem and a few shots of wd40 on the spring solved my sticking pedal problems.