LOW RPM at Full Throttle TYM 353 HST help

/ LOW RPM at Full Throttle TYM 353 HST help #11  
gloversville-johnstown area
Ok, you sound like me - my dealer went out of business right after I bought my 353HST. Nobody for miles around to service it and I am on my own.
I thought you might have had the same dealer.

/ LOW RPM at Full Throttle TYM 353 HST help #12  
Ok, you sound like me - my dealer went out of business right after I bought my 353HST. Nobody for miles around to service it and I am on my own.
I thought you might have had the same dealer.

This appears to be one if not the biggest problem with TYM is there dealer network. They really need to work on it and there products will sell better.

/ LOW RPM at Full Throttle TYM 353 HST help #13  
Supposedly they are working on it. I saw a convention video where they were stating how they have really started to roll out dealer networks and support again looking to expand greatly. Cabelas tractors are TYM and they have full shop and support, any of you near a Cabelas might give that a try.

/ LOW RPM at Full Throttle TYM 353 HST help #14  
Cabela's is an ok choice for now, but I still have to get it there. A bit of a pick-up and delivery charge, plus $90 an hour for diagnosis/labor, if I recall correctly. When I bought it from my dealer, he included location servicing. Left me hanging when I had in warranty issues when he bugged out. Plus, it doesn't look like this is a long term solution. Cabela's discontinued their tractor sales last year. Doesn't give me the warm fuzzies.

/ LOW RPM at Full Throttle TYM 353 HST help #15  
Zippster, when did you buy your tractor? What guarantees did Cheektowaga Cabela's give you when you bought it?

/ LOW RPM at Full Throttle TYM 353 HST help #16  
I bought it a year ago. They still have a few tractors left to sell. I was told they were going to be servicing for the "foreseeable" future. Being a big chain, I couldnt see them looking for a black on on completely dropping customers. I had a couple smaller issues I needed service for and they picked it up and dropped off for free. The rest of warranty is same as all TYM.

Service department has been decent also in email replies as I am coming up to my 50 hour service and asked them for filter cross references and they sent back right away.

/ LOW RPM at Full Throttle TYM 353 HST help #17  
what did you find??