I'm so happy to have a good dealer!

/ I'm so happy to have a good dealer! #1  

joeyd

Platinum Member
Tractor
TYM 353HST
I just picked up a new 84" hydraulic snow blade today from my dealer. I have to say the dealer, Jordan Tractors in Post Falls Idaho has again reinforced why I am so happy with them. Since I bought the tractor in 2010 I have done my own services and only one repair, a broken cable on the joystick. Brian, one of the owners, knew I had never been in to the shop and told his mechanic to give my tractor a once over to make sure I hadn't missed anything important. Thanks for the check up Spencer!

It is nice to have a dealer who knows his customers and takes the time on the little things to make sure his customers are getting the best out of their machines. Also the service manager, Ed, made sure I knew I could call if I ever ran into a problem that I couldn't figure out on my own. Here's a picture of the blade.

20170928_153132_resized.jpg

:thumbsup:

/ I'm so happy to have a good dealer! #2  
Great dealerships are a treasure to have... whatever colour!

Good stuff.

/ I'm so happy to have a good dealer! #3  
Nice blade. Glad to hear your tractor is doing well.

/ I'm so happy to have a good dealer! #4  
Always good to hear about dealer as such. :thumbsup:

/ I'm so happy to have a good dealer!
Nice blade. Glad to hear your tractor is doing well.

Thanks but I'm sure it has more to do with a good brand and the use mine gets or the abuse it doesn't get than my mechanical ability. I am **** about maintaining tools after I use them. I thank my dad along with 30 years as a fireman for teaching me that.

/ I'm so happy to have a good dealer! #6  
I contacted them by email for a bit of information, rapid response, accurate info.

/ I'm so happy to have a good dealer!
:thumbsup: