T503 died and won't start. Need help/advice

/ T503 died and won't start. Need help/advice #21  
I don't think a tow start would work for us because of our driveway and such.

I'm going to take the exhaust manifold off and see which pistons are producing the smoke. Is there any reason why three of the pistons/chambers would be combusting and one piston/chamber wouldn't be?

Loss of compression, or no fuel.

/ T503 died and won't start. Need help/advice #22  
Are you sure the pump is in time?? smoke means something is happening. I would be tempted to try a touch of starting fluid, just to see what happens. at least then you know the cumbustion, and compression are good... If it wont light off starting fluid, check compression. it does sound like it might be turning over a bit slow.

/ T503 died and won't start. Need help/advice #23  
Good Morning,
3 issues this morning that I need everyones help with for my 2015 TYM T503.
1. Driving tractor and fluid started leaking from the vents above the steering wheel in the cab.
a. determined that it was actually fluid from the coolant system circulating to bring hot water up to the heater.
b. it is not leaking from the hose connections but from inside of the actual heater unit itself.
c. I have connected the in and out hoses at the bottom right side of the cab (per the mechanics recommendations easiest place to do so) so that I could continue to use the tractor and maintain the flow of system coolant
d. has anyone taken the heater unit apart to see if it can be repaired? I am assuming that it is a leaking coil inside of the HVAC ASSY [Part #1427082410]

1657372649767.png

2. can hear it turning over but will not actually start.
Things I have done in the past three days since it would not start.
a. Cleaned Air filter.
b. Replaced oil and oil filter
c. Flushed and replaced coolant
d. Checked fuses in the cab under the steering wheel
e. Checked battery and even put a trickle charger on it overnight. Fully charged.
f. Checked intake fuel line from tank to fuel pump. Loosened fuel tank cap. Removed line from fuel pump and using air compressor nozzle, blew air back up the line to ensure that the line was not blocked. All clear.
g. Checked Start Relay. I exchanged the Glow Relay with the Start Relay (they are the same T4180-69951 Relay 70A DC12V OMRON) Still cranks but won't actually start. I also checked where the fuel pump wire connects to the power wire in the harness. I disconnected the fuel pump and them using voltage meter, checked to make sure that with the key turned on, that I was getting 12 volts (actually reads 11.6).
h. Checked Fuel Pump. left the ground wire connected to the tractor. Touched the power wire to the battery to see if it would work. Intermittent several pumps then stops. One or two pumps and then stops. I am looking to see where to order a replacement fuel pump.
i. I have not replaced the fuel filter. I will replace it as well.
Any other suggestions as to what might be the problem or do you think that I have the diagnosis?
I was asked if there are any safety switches installed in the tractor that could be keeping it from cranking? Anyone know if that is an issue on the T503?

3. While looking and checking everything regarding the tractor not starting, I noticed that above the battery, the Glow Fuse (50 Amp) was blown. I replaced with a new fuse and as soon as I turned the ignition key, the fuse is blown again. I noticed a grayish wire tangling on the right side underneath the tractor. See photo. Does anyone know what this wire is? Is this the reason the Glow Fuse is blown? Is this somehow related to the tractor not starting?

Attachments

• 20220709_092238.jpg
    20220709_092238.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 102
  • 20220709_092404.jpg
    20220709_092404.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 95