TYM 233 Frame broke again

/ TYM 233 Frame broke again #1  

tym233me

Bronze Member
Tractor
JD 3025E
The frame of the tractor broke in half Oct 2012 and was repaired by the dealer under warranty after 3 months of waiting and fighting. Now Dec 20 2017 the frame of the TYM 233 broke again in the same spot .TYM now says repairs are at my cost .Looking for suggestions on my next step ?

/ TYM 233 Frame broke again #2  
Do you have a backhoe on it?

/ TYM 233 Frame broke again
No backhoe. Does have plow as supplied by the dealer

/ TYM 233 Frame broke again #4  
Did they just weld it last time

Frame was replaced and I have the old frame in 2 pieces

/ TYM 233 Frame broke again #6  
May be you can get the old frame welded and beefed up . any pictures

/ TYM 233 Frame broke again #7  
You could always trade it in. Must be a bad design to break 2 frames in the same spot

/ TYM 233 Frame broke again #8  
   / TYM 233 Frame broke again #9  
The frame of the tractor broke in half Oct 2012 and was repaired by the dealer under warranty after 3 months of waiting and fighting. Now Dec 20 2017 the frame of the TYM 233 broke again in the same spot .TYM now says repairs are at my cost .Looking for suggestions on my next step ?

Is yours the one I see at Reid's in Oxford?

BTW I think some subframe ties would fix the problem but I don't even pretend any engineering knowlege I just break stuff alot.

Mine is not at Reid's but they did replace the frame the first time. Nice shop ,good people . Currently my TYM 233 is in a snow bank waiting for spring and a new frame that will be put under it by me , then sold . I have change brands of tractor to something more reliable with a much better parts supply.