TYM tractors

/ TYM tractors #1  

flyers

anyone have the new K2 or the T593 & T653 TYM with cat engine or know anything about them i would like some feadback thanks

/ TYM tractors #2  
flyers
Dealers have just started getting the K-2's. The first load T593/653 (K-6's) are between CA and PA/TX. Assuming they make it here in time there will be one in Louisville for the show.
Hope that helps
Chipperman /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ TYM tractors #3  
I test drove a TYM T273 in Harrisburg, PA a couple of weeks ago. Nice little machine! Appeared to be very well designed and manufactured. Excellent maneuverability, even in 4WD. The machine was at the TYM distributor (not a dealer). I used Walter's Tractor Service to gain access. Nice man, that Walter is, too! Walter's info can be found through the TYM-America Web site. Good luck.

/ TYM tractors #4  
So where would a T233 or T273 compare with the other manufacturers? Are they a CUT, or more of a SubCut? Also what are price points like? I've searched all over the internet looking for information, and it still seems pretty sparse.

Thanks for any replies.

/ TYM tractors #5  
I believe they are a class 1 tractor, and would compare to a "B" series Kubota. The "BX" Kubota and JD 2210 are considered a sub-compact.

/ TYM tractors
srossman if you email me i will give you the prices on all tym tractors

/ TYM tractors #7  
The price I was quoted was high, I thought: $20,900 TLB toothbar, delivery. Probably because it is a brand new model. Though the dealer told me the platform has been in use in europe for a number of years.

/ TYM tractors #8  
the dealer who stated that the platform had been used in europe was I think mistaken. The T233 & T273 arrives in europe in about 2 months and to the best of my knowledge TYM have not used this platform at all previously. These models are finally getting out to the dealers now. Glad you liked it!