TYM and Am Jawa stepping up to the plate?

/ TYM and Am Jawa stepping up to the plate? #1  

dancce

Silver Member
Tractor
9641 Zetor Forterra
Has anyone seen the new low rate financing that TYM has out? (0% 60 months)

dancce

/ TYM and Am Jawa stepping up to the plate? #2  
Is this a question or an announcement?

/ TYM and Am Jawa stepping up to the plate?
Dave,

It is both.
I am listed as a dealer because we have sold Centurys in the past (now Bransons, since more than a year ago).
We received this low rate info last week, and having dealt with Am Jawa in the past it just seems uncharacteristically aggressive for them.
It only applies to the T233, T273, and the 700 tractors, which is interesting because these are the only models that Montana is getting from TYM.
I am also wondering how much TYM is involved in this aggressive approach to the market.
Maybe TYM and American Jawa are going to be a serious players in the market?
I would be interested in your thoughts.

dancce

/ TYM and Am Jawa stepping up to the plate?
I guess I should explain, for the benefit of others who read this, that American Jawa (who previously sold the Century branded Kukje tractors) is now the distributor for TYM tractors in the US (all except west of the Rockies?)

dancce

/ TYM and Am Jawa stepping up to the plate? #5  
dancce,
Those are great rates! It is cool that the best of the non-big three brands such as Mahindra, Branson, Kioti, Century, TYM, Montana, etc (in no particular order /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif) have great rates and great warranties. It clearly is putting pressure on the Big 3.

/ TYM and Am Jawa stepping up to the plate? #6  
Now if Dave can get Mahindra to offer me the 60 months at 0% I'll go ahead and get that 7010 I've been trying to trade for. Montana and Mahindra getting the same tractor from TYM need to offer the same rate. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ TYM and Am Jawa stepping up to the plate? #7  
...free interest...next thing you know they'll be giving the tractors away for free too... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I'll have to check and see what they are up to on this. They change the rates around based on numerous factors.

/ TYM and Am Jawa stepping up to the plate? #9  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Dave o% is 0% there is no way to hide 0%. )</font>

Flyers, interpret when you get a chance. Not sure what you are getting at?? Simply a math statement?

/ TYM and Am Jawa stepping up to the plate? #10  
I know it cost these manufactures alot of money to buy down these rates. Im not shure how they do it,I dont thing they are making a killing on the tractors between floor planning, Warranty,Parts and dealer support no matter there day to day operating costs