New TYM on the way!

/ New TYM on the way! #1  

howlin_wolf

Tractor
TYM K2 T273
Well, after a bunch of going back-n-forth testing out different machines I decided on the TYM T273. She rolls in tomorrow and it looks like good weather at least for the next few days so guess where I'll be!

Alright Alrighhhhht! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New TYM on the way! #2  
Congrats. I really liked that machine. But, was priced too high when I looked at it (and not quite big enough anyway). What options did you get? Post some pics?

Tom

/ New TYM on the way! #3  
Congratulations! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Post some pictures when you get it. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ New TYM on the way!
I gave 14,465 for the standard setup. Tractor w/ quick mount FEL, and R4s loaded. It has a set of rear remotes standard. No charge for loading tires or delivery.

Didn't get any implements yet because my Father-in-Law has 2 of everything known to man and I can borrow pretty much anything I need. Already have his roller, root rake, and boom sprayer waiting for the machine.

If I would have a little more land, I would have got a Kioti CK25. I tested those out and really liked them as well. I have a bunch of tight spots in my wooded area and also in and out of flower bed paths on turf too. I think a machine that big would have slowed me down and tore up the turf too much. I liked the control layout and some other things a little more on this one than the CK20. It was really a tuff call for me!

I will take some pictures when she gets here and figure out how to post them.

/ New TYM on the way! #6  
When I first got my CK25, the ground was wet and I made a mess of a part of my lawn (R4's). Now I keep it out of the tender parts of my yard when its wet. I bought it for ground engaging work in the woods and on some steep slopes anyway (no mowing). I too seriously considered the T273 for the woods. But, opted for the heavier machine. I've started taking the CK25 into the woods. In about an hour or so I had cleared about half an acred of multifloral rose, sassifras, small cheeries, viburnum, and grape vines. What it didn't dig up it just ran over! Man what a work saver! Though I do have some spots where the smaller machine would fit better. The CK25 is way over kill, except for some very specific tasks, for my property. But for about the same money, I have a lot more tractor. Anyway, I know you can't wait to put yours to work too. Keep us posted.

Tom

/ New TYM on the way! #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I gave xxxx for the standard setup. Tractor w/ quick mount FEL, and R4s loaded. )</font>
I have a TYM tractor, too. I also have FEL and R4. I am not jealous of your tractor. But I am jealous of your pocket that could afford a new tractor. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I bought mine used.

Have fun!

/ New TYM on the way! #8  
Hey,

Did you take deliver of your new K2? We're all anxious to hear about it!

/ New TYM on the way!
Just got it. I've only put 1.5 hours in on it so I'll let you know more in the next few days. I took some pics and will try to post them.

Attachments

• 869839-Side1.jpg
    869839-Side1.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 611
   / New TYM on the way!
One of the front

Attachments

• 869840-Front.jpg
    869840-Front.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 556