T451 and T603 cab tractors test drives

/ T451 and T603 cab tractors test drives #1  

dancce

Silver Member
Tractor
9641 Zetor Forterra
I just was able to try out both the TYM T451(46HP) and the T603 (59HP)cab tractors.I am a dealer, so you can take my opinions for what you think they're worth.(I also handle several other brands---so I am actually comparing just as a retail buyer would.) Hope I don't get slammed for solicitation.I just thought there might be some interest in my initial opinions?
1) Overall fit and finish is top quality and the compact cabs are layed out well and comfotable--seat is OK ,but should be cloth instead of vinyl. Controls are user friendly, and easy to operate. Both come with the joystick already mounted in the cab for loaders.
2) The engine on the 451 is a 4 cylinder Kubota that sounds great, but is louder than the 4 cylinder CAT engine in the 603.Both are very responsive and smooth running--the Catepillar being a whole lot quieter.
3) Handling on the road and on slopes is similar in both---the short wheelbase makes for a rougher ride off the road, but the turning radiuses are phenominal---really tight (short).
4)The loaders were not yet on these two, but I know they are top of the line. We have sold them for years on the Century and Zetor tractors. They are the Humpolec Traclift C series made in Czech Republic.
5) There are a lot of extras included on these tractors as standard equipment ,that cost extra on others---like three sets of hydraulic remote outlets, as well as already being set up with the loader valve and joystick control on the tractor, good radio and A/C, tilt steering wheel, and five year warranty. All they need to top them off is the 0% for 60 month financing like on the T233,T273, and T700.

Overall, I think these two tractors models are a great value for anyone looking for smaller cab tractors in this horsepower range. If I felt otherwise, I would send them back---dealers have options too /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

T451 ► Selectable 4WD
► 4 Cylinder Kubota Engine with Synchro Shuttle (16 Forward/16 Reverse)
► Independent PTO with 540 at rear
► 3 Point Hitch: Category I with a lift capacity of 3527 lbs
► 5 year warranty (conditions apply)
► Priced with Industrial or Agricultural Tires (F: 10x16.5-8, R: 17.5x24)
(Additional options available)

T603 ► Selectable 4WD
► 4 Cylinder CAT Engine with Synchro Shuttle (24 Forward/24 Reverse)
► Independent PTO with 540 RPM at rear
► 3 Point Hitch: Category II with a lift capacity of 4270 lbs
► Priced with Industrial or Agricultural Tires (F: 12x16.5-10, R: 17.5x24)

dancce

Attachments

• 899783-t603_big (2).jpg
    899783-t603_big (2).jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 1,108
   / T451 and T603 cab tractors test drives
I just was able to try out both the TYM T451(46HP) and the T603 (59HP)cab tractors.I am a dealer, so you can take my opinions for what you think they're worth.(I also handle several other brands---so I am actually comparing just as a retail buyer would.) Hope I don't get slammed for solicitation.I just thought there might be some interest in my initial opinions?
1) Overall fit and finish is top quality and the compact cabs are layed out well and comfotable--seat is OK ,but should be cloth instead of vinyl. Controls are user friendly, and easy to operate. Both come with the joystick already mounted in the cab for loaders.
2) The engine on the 451 is a 4 cylinder Kubota that sounds great, but is louder than the 4 cylinder CAT engine in the 603.Both are very responsive and smooth running--the Catepillar being a whole lot quieter.
3) Handling on the road and on slopes is similar in both---the short wheelbase makes for a rougher ride off the road, but the turning radiuses are phenominal---really tight (short).
4)The loaders were not yet on these two, but I know they are top of the line. We have sold them for years on the Century and Zetor tractors. They are the Humpolec Traclift C series made in Czech Republic.
5) There are a lot of extras included on these tractors as standard equipment ,that cost extra on others---like three sets of hydraulic remote outlets, as well as already being set up with the loader valve and joystick control on the tractor, good radio and A/C, tilt steering wheel, and five year warranty. All they need to top them off is the 0% for 60 month financing like on the T233,T273, and T700.

Overall, I think these two tractors models are a great value for anyone looking for smaller cab tractors in this horsepower range. If I felt otherwise, I would send them back---dealers have options too /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

T451 ► Selectable 4WD

T603 ► Selectable 4WD

dancce

/ T451 and T603 cab tractors test drives #3  
Thanks Dan. I hope all is well. I personally really like the looks of that 603. They seem like great tractors.

Maka

/ T451 and T603 cab tractors test drives #4  
Thanks Dan. I hope all is well. I personally really like the looks of that 603. They seem like great tractors.

Maka

/ T451 and T603 cab tractors test drives #5  
Thanks Dan. What could somebody but that T603 for?
and how much more is a T700? thanks.

/ T451 and T603 cab tractors test drives #6  
Thanks Dan. What could somebody but that T603 for?
and how much more is a T700? thanks.

Thanks Maka,
Yes, this is a real good looking tractor, and just the right size for my area.

onegreenday,
Prices will vary in different areas of the country, and from dealer to dealer, but I can say that they will be considerably less than an "equivilant" NH, Deere, or 'Bota and will have more standard features.
Call,or come test drive one and we can get more specific on price.

dancce

Thanks Maka,
Yes, this is a real good looking tractor, and just the right size for my area.

onegreenday,
Prices will vary in different areas of the country, and from dealer to dealer, but I can say that they will be considerably less than an "equivilant" NH, Deere, or 'Bota and will have more standard features.
Call,or come test drive one and we can get more specific on price.

dancce

/ T451 and T603 cab tractors test drives #10  
I agree, the 2006 T450 I just bought is a great tractor. Works very well, excellent design and value for the money. The diesel generates 81 db at 3', pretty quiet for a tractor. The T200 loader is excellent as well.

The 451 is the same tractor with a slightly different floorpan, to accomodate the glass, a/c and radio/cassette mounted up top, other than minor wiring changes its the same tractor.

Design, fit and finish are top notch even compared to John Deer for thousands less.

TYM's only problem is not enough people know about them, those who test drvie them, buy em. Plus best warranty in the business.

J

dancce said:

T451 ► Selectable 4WD

T603 ► Selectable 4WD

dancce