T233/273 Specs and reliability

/ T233/273 Specs and reliability #1  

JoeWillie

TYM list the min. ground clearance on these 2 units as 12.6 in. I took an actual measurment and found the low point is aprx. 7" to bottom of the HST housing. Any members with one of these units find this to be a problem and an update on reliabilty would be great. :)

/ T233/273 Specs and reliability #2  
We have sold a handfull without any issues, Some of the first units had a few minor bugs that have been worked out a while ago and all have been corrected with support from the mfg and distribution. Ive got units out in the field now 10+ months without any warranty repairs. Most consumers have been very pleased the overall package and great power on a smaller compact tractor. I dont think you would be dissapointed on the K2 if that is the chassis size you are looking for. They also have a 5 yr warranty

/ T233/273 Specs and reliability
Thanks for the info,these little beast are a good fit for my small lot and tight spots. The biggest attraction is the quick attach skid steer style bucket connection and the lift height/ weight capacity of the FEL. I need the FEL and a 3pt adapter plate for it. This is to handle a landscape rake also loaded tires. Pricing so far has been a bit stiff for the brand name. I'll just have to keep looking.:D