Hello Ventrac enthusiasts

/ Hello Ventrac enthusiasts #1  

American Bulldog

Gold Member
Hopefully we can get this forum rolling. I have a 4231w/ dualies and with the 84" contour mower, and I think that this combination can''t be beat at any price when it comes to mowing. So, cmon and post what you got here!!!!!!

/ Hello Ventrac enthusiasts #2  
Hello
I am glad to see more Ventrac activity on sights. I have the 3200 with the Diesel, rear discharge deck, stump grinder, bucket and 48 inch blade. I also bought the front 2 in 1 for the hitch to move trailers around. I ended up welding on some forks to use it as a lift. It works great to move heavy objects around.

This unit does everything I need. Plowing is a joy in the winter and if I am in a good mood I do the neighbors.

I would love to get a 4000 series at some point but I barely stress this one. :D

/ Hello Ventrac enthusiasts
Hello
I am glad to see more Ventrac activity on sights. I have the 3200 with the Diesel, rear discharge deck, stump grinder, bucket and 48 inch blade. I also bought the front 2 in 1 for the hitch to move trailers around. I ended up welding on some forks to use it as a lift. It works great to move heavy objects around.

This unit does everything I need. Plowing is a joy in the winter and if I am in a good mood I do the neighbors.

I would love to get a 4000 series at some point but I barely stress this one. :D

I'd love to see some pictures of your fork system. Post em up!!! How big is the plow on your unit? I may get the plow for mine, as it would be a nice tool to have. Also, it keeps the machine from getting stale in the winter.

/ Hello Ventrac enthusiasts #4  
Great thread AB!
I have a 4131 31hp Air Cooled Gas unit with 6ft deck, slip scoop, and snow blower :thumbsup: Everything else I can rent when needed, but I will probably get a leaf blower this fall :licking:

@Toro
I would also like to see the photos of the forks you created! I do love the 3000 series too, sweet little unit that packs a punch!

@AB
I will need to get some pictures, but this old geezer needs to get his grand-kids to do it for him :laughing:

/ Hello Ventrac enthusiasts #5  
I now have my 2nd 4231 Gas - Water Cooled -- first one 2004 to 2011 w/900 hours
I got the 2nd one because I found out that EPA was going to make the Gas Water Cooled version too expensive to be cost effective so Ventrac decided to use only the Diesel and Turbo Diesel.
I have found slight differences in the 2004 and the 2011 models and ALL the changes I have noticed so far are better, stronger, more responsive --- not cheaper like some manufacturers do to newer models.
I have the Dual Wheel set, 60 mower, 60" snow blower, 60" Blade, Excavator Bucket, Ka 160 Blower, and Aerator