steiner 420 owners/operators manual

/ steiner 420 owners/operators manual #1  

jeanamucca

Tractor
steiner 420
This is my first ever internet post, soo... hope I do this right.
I need an owners/operators manual for a steiner 420. I have looked for a long time and the closest I get is the 430. BUT I need to know how the 420 works as I am a real rookie but love the feel of this tractor. Serial number is G4959. Don't even know how old this machine is. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks (if I don't reply it is most likely because I can't figure out how.)

/ steiner 420 owners/operators manual #2  
I need an owners/operators manual for a steiner 420. I have looked for a long time and the closest I get is the 430. BUT I need to know how the 420 works as I am a real rookie but love the feel of this tractor. Serial number is G4959. Don't even know how old this machine is. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks (if I don't reply it is most likely because I can't figure out how.)

Which engine? Kubota Diesel 16.5hp, Onan 20hp, Kubota Gas 21HP?
Parts Resource
Then choose "Product Line" --> "Steiner" --> Then drill down to the 420. Choose Literature on the side. But that is more for parts and electrical diagrams. Not sure about operators manual, but Steiner did not change much since the original Steiner brothers sold in 88' so if you find a 430 operators manual, it will be pretty identical in terms of operations I think. Good luck :thumbsup:

/ steiner 420 owners/operators manual #3  

Welcome to TBN! :thumbsup:

Have you tried contacting the Steiner company?

/ steiner 420 owners/operators manual #5  
I am ready to part with my 68 page Model 420 "Owner/Operator's Manual and Illustrated Parts List" with a 12/88 date stamp on the Table of Contents page. It has information for both Kubota diesel and Onan gas engines, plus mower and 3-point hitch attachments.

/ steiner 420 owners/operators manual #6  
Contact Steiner Turf and they can email you PDF copies.