Ventrac owner's opinion

/ Ventrac owner's opinion #2  
Ventracs don't tip over very easily. With the duals, you would have to do something extremely stupid to tip the tractor over. I have been on some steep slopes, and have always felt secure and stable in the unit.

I have taken my life in my hands a few times on slopes with John Deere equipment.

/ Ventrac owner's opinion #3  
Gave some feedback, looks like a Ventrac wouldn't fit your needs, due to lack of a pto shaft.. I love the stability of the Ventrac, as long as the duals are on its very secure and confident. You'd have to do something really stupid to flip one, like drive it off a loading dock or something.. It would slide way before it flipped.

/ Ventrac owner's opinion #4  
Last summer I went over a very steep embankment with my ST 430 MAX. That is not unusual, I cut that hill all the time. But this time my mower was not in float and this caused my rear wheels to leave the ground. I did not have my duals on at the time, as they protrude beyond my 60" mower. Anyway, I reacted very quickly and feel I may have averted a nasty accident. Articulated machines have a tendency to go kind of spazzy when their wheels arn't firmy planted especially on a grade.

/ Ventrac owner's opinion #5  
Opinion? When Ya live on the edge Ya gotta think fast. Or react quickly/properly without much thinking.

prs