New machine

/ New machine #21  
Awww murph. You tore it up already? :D

/ New machine
   / New machine #23  
I think everything I own had to get new batteries last winter. It seems to run in 3's.

/ New machine
   / New machine
Well thanks to you my 3rd thing just happened. My trans lines broke on my Truck.

/ New machine #26  
I don't make the rules. I just make observations. Everything bad always comes in 3's.

Sorry to hear about the trans lines. At least now, you know what the third thing is, so you aren't hanging! :)

/ New machine
I don't make the rules. I just make observations. Everything bad always comes in 3's.

Sorry to hear about the trans lines. At least now, you know what the third thing is, so you aren't hanging! :)

You are a riot.

/ New machine
Well Mast Lepley called and told me my Machine was done. They changed the detent valve so it would stay in float. They still need to check the seat switch so my PTO will stay on. Then John says "No Driver to deliver till Wednesday". I think the dealer prep was not done. I will take this up with Ventrac.

/ New machine #29  
Well Mast Lepley called and told me my Machine was done. They changed the detent valve so it would stay in float. They still need to check the seat switch so my PTO will stay on. Then John says "No Driver to deliver till Wednesday". I think the dealer prep was not done. I will take this up with Ventrac.

Murphy,I am not sure what the dealer prep really is,I bought a new Steiner from Sunrise Equipment and when it was shipped in a crate I only had to put the wheels and tires on,steering wheel,and seat.I put gas in it and fired it up and drove it up into my truck.You know anything mechanical can work just fine one minute and be crap the next.Mast Lepley is top notch and has always helped me thru any issue I have had,being I am around 550 mi. from them.As reassurance it is a elecrtical part,and electrical will fail 75% more than a mechanical issue.I to had a problem with seat switches,rough ground would kick it off,I ended up bypassing every seat switch on every machine I have owned.

/ New machine #30  
Probably can't deliver it to you because it is Wooster county Fair time. They are all at the fair selling tractors. I know I was there and saw them all.