New machine

/ New machine #1  

murphy1244

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota 1120 RTV Kioti DK-40, MF-135, Ventrac 4500Y
Bought a 4500 series machine today! Delivery Thursday. 60" deck and 52" 2 stage blower.

/ New machine #2  
What dealer did you go thru,I've had very good luck with Mast-Lepley.You will love it once you get the hang of it.

/ New machine
What dealer did you go thru,I've had very good luck with Mast-Lepley.You will love it once you get the hang of it.

I went with ML also. Tim Jordan was my salesman. Knows his stuff and works on them too.

/ New machine #4  
Bought a 4500 series machine today! Delivery Thursday. 60" deck and 52" 2 stage blower.

Murph

Sounds like a great machine to add to the DK40 and the Massey.

Any chance you will be using it for mowing slopes that are too much the other two tractors? Interested as I have some slopes I chose not to cut with my CK27 (I am a "sissy" on hills with a standard tractor). Considering adding a slope mower in the future. What tire set-up did you go with? What type of Fuel Economy are you seeing mowing. As you have heard - pictures are nice.

Enjoy the the new machine.

Spanky

/ New machine #5  
Congratulations! Hope your enjoying the new machine!

/ New machine
Murph

Sounds like a great machine to add to the DK40 and the Massey.

Any chance you will be using it for mowing slopes that are too much the other two tractors? Interested as I have some slopes I chose not to cut with my CK27 (I am a "sissy" on hills with a standard tractor). Considering adding a slope mower in the future. What tire set-up did you go with? What type of Fuel Economy are you seeing mowing. As you have heard - pictures are nice.

Enjoy the the new machine.

Spanky

I bought this for mowing 30 degree sloops, its a darn billy goat.

/ New machine
here you go

Attachments

• 2013_0718Ventrac0003.jpg
    2013_0718Ventrac0003.jpg
    854.3 KB · Views: 1,050
  • 2013_0718Ventrac0004.jpg
    2013_0718Ventrac0004.jpg
    833 KB · Views: 734
   / New machine #8  
Great looking machine! The 60 "deck looks small on that big 4500!

/ New machine
Can't wait to use the Snow thrower.

/ New machine #10  
Murph

Very nice machine. Thanks for the information and pictures. Keep us posted how it is working for you over time and any fuel enonomy numbers if you keep track. I am hoping for a long warm fall this year. I can wait until at least Christmas for you to get to try out the snowblower.

Take care and enjoy the new machine.

Spanky