Steiner Tiller

/ Steiner Tiller #1  

eddieb1965

Bronze Member
I need to sell my 48" Steiner Tiller ASAP.It is a late model(2008) black painted series.It has minimal tilling and is perfect in everyway.I will take 1100.00 cash for it.I have the operators manual also. Call Eddie@217-371-94 one eight. Located in central Illinois

/ Steiner Tiller
I need to sell my 48" Steiner Tiller ASAP.It is a late model(2008) black painted series.It has minimal tilling and is perfect in everyway.I will take 1100.00 cash for it.I have the operators manual also. Call Eddie@217-371-94 one eight. Located in central Illinois

I also have an extra set of Steiner wheels and bar tires.Wheels have good paint and come with chrome lug nuts and center caps. Tires are very good cond. Also have a weight distribution kit for a 72" mower ,will give great price for all.

/ Steiner Tiller
I also have an extra set of Steiner wheels and bar tires.Wheels have good paint and come with chrome lug nuts and center caps. Tires are very good cond. Also have a weight distribution kit for a 72" mower ,will give great price for all.

I know times are tough,1000.00 takes it.You wont ever find one in this condition at that price.

/ Steiner Tiller #5  
If it falls thru I'd gladly take it if you could pallet it and get it to a terminal for a reasonable fee...wish I'd seen this sooner that's exactly what I'm looking for a nice tiller for a good price..

/ Steiner Tiller
At 4:00 pm Sat. it was headed to Pittsburg,Pa. Thanks Mance

/ Steiner Tiller #7  
glad you sold it.. just wish it was me that bought it :)