Ventrac Prices

/ Ventrac Prices #1  

Mattc8832

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere 3032e,Snapper Pro SW20 and s200, Stihl Handhelds, BCS 830, Yamaha Rhino 700, 2 - Gravely 5260, New Holland LS 45 , 6,10 by 14 Trailer , Woods BH 6000 Towable Backhoe, Honda 21 Self Propelled, Exmark Commercial 21and shop full of tools
What is the price range of a entry level ventrac machine with a 60 inch mower? I've seen them on display up at Hartville Hardware in Ohio.

/ Ventrac Prices #2  
Sorry, I can't answer your question. I would never buy one new, but was curious about the new model and what people on here thought of it.

/ Ventrac Prices #3  
I bought a new Ventrac 4500Y last year

/ Ventrac Prices #4  
Just out playing with my Steiner 430 and a V blade. What a hoot!

And I hated that thing so much when I got it. Go figure!

/ Ventrac Prices #5  

I'm toying with an idea of buying a 430 steiner, anyone know what is top operating speed and max lift weight for attachments...thanks

/ Ventrac Prices #6  

I hear that's the cats meow for a small tractor.

/ Ventrac Prices #7  
It deffinitely has a place. It is just a lot of fun to use I found. It's easy to get on and off, you can move the thing while standing next to it, which I don't suggest you do.

The top speed of a 430 max is 5.3 MPH.
The liquid model weighs 1100 pounds.
They don't publish the lift capacity. It IS miserable. The hydraulics are quite weak. My snowblower weighs 400# and I sometimes wonder if the machine will actually get it off the ground.

The newer machine has addressed many of these short comings.

/ Ventrac Prices #8  
I used the crap out of my Ventrac this Winter and yes the Blower is quite heavy just use the weight transfer lever.

/ Ventrac Prices #9  
thanks industrial toy, wow that seems pretty slow. was hoping it was closer to 10 mph like my toro.

/ Ventrac Prices #10  
The steiner in low range tops at 5-6 mph. High range is 10 mph.