Just throwin this out there....

/ Just throwin this out there.... #1  

eddieb1965

Bronze Member
I have a Steiner Utilimax with I think 450 hrs. It has the 26.5 Diahatsu diesel and almost perfect paint,bed liner,arm rests.I upgraded the tires to 22x12x8 Field Trax. I have changed my mowing strategy and am only using the Utilimax for bucket and plow work(kind of overkill for that) so I would trade my power unit for a Good cond.Steiner 430-425-525 power unit. I am located in central Illinois and could help on exchange.I have pics to send so if interested send me an e-mail or give me a call. I looked forever for this clean low hr. unit,but I really dont need this much machine right now,so if you want an upgrade here it is. Eddie 217-371-9418 Winchester,Illinois 62694 or eddieandmandy@irtc.net

/ Just throwin this out there....
Me and car 236.jpgHere is a quick pic.HRS. are 550 and machine is not cleaned up.

Last edited:
   / Just throwin this out there.... #3  
Pretty neat, Where did you pick that up from?

Pretty neat, Where did you pick that up from?

I drove to Faribault, Minn. to get it.It had 326 when I got it,but I dont really need this much machine right now,so thought I would trade even up with someone that had a good smaller power unit. Eddie

I drove to Faribault, Minn. to get it.It had 326 when I got it,but I dont really need this much machine right now,so thought I would trade even up with someone that had a good smaller power unit. Eddie

662 views and nobody has any interest? I find that very strange,for a low hr. Diesel machine,I guess I'll just have to keep it(chuckle-chuckle).

I would consider a 415 or a 525 ,I just want to downsize,and would give someone a heck of a deal. Send me a photo and i will give it a look. eddieandmandy@irtc.net

Another pic...Me and car 238.jpg

/ Just throwin this out there.... #8  
That's a nice looking machine..not sure why you'd want to give up the dump bed and powerful diesel for a smaller gas engine or underpowered Kubota diesel.I wouldn't call going to a 430 or especially a 525 downsizing. .I would rethink your plan..unless there's something else I'm missing. I'd love to have that machine.

That's a nice looking machine..not sure why you'd want to give up the dump bed and powerful diesel for a smaller gas engine or underpowered Kubota diesel.I wouldn't call going to a 430 or especially a 525 downsizing. .I would rethink your plan..unless there's something else I'm missing. I'd love to have that machine.

Going tomorrow to swap for a 430 with cab,rough cut mower and a sweeper,I think both parties are going to be pleased. Eddie

Going tomorrow to swap for a 430 with cab,rough cut mower and a sweeper,I think both parties are going to be pleased. Eddie

Its a done deal....