Turbine Blower Nozzle Extension

/ Turbine Blower Nozzle Extension #1  

Bearsden

Tractor
Kubota BX1500, Ventrac 4500Y
Has anyone that has a Turbine Blower attempted to add an extension to the nozzle? We purchased ours primarily for blowing leaves out of the ditches along the roads in our HOA during the fall months, but since for the most part the tractor will be up on the flat of the road, we'd like to get the tip of the nozzle further down in the ditch. We did some testing when the tractor was first delivered, but feel we might be able to do a better job with an extension.

/ Turbine Blower Nozzle Extension #2  
The turbine itself and nozzle are manufactured by Buffalo Turbine. Ventrac manufactures the rest of the unit.
BUFFALO TURBINE - DEBRIS BLOWERS
Maybe Buffalo provide an accessory that solves your problem.

/ Turbine Blower Nozzle Extension
Thanks. I'll check it out.

/ Turbine Blower Nozzle Extension
JackIL, thanks again. I contacted them by email and I received a call back within 30 minutes. He then sent me a PDF of all the metal options they have that would replace the composite one that came with blower. They had various extensions and various tips for different uses. He also sent along a video of the blower in action using the existing composite nozzle. Except for the tractor brand and being at the rear rather than the front of the tractor, that video could have been shot on one of our roads. Based on the performance we saw in the video, we decided we'll try it in the fall with the current nozzle and then, if necessary, try the metal options.

/ Turbine Blower Nozzle Extension #5  
Glad to hear that you received good information from Buffalo Turbine. We will be interested in hearing of your experiences when you run this fall. (Photos too.)