4500P

/ 4500P
On heavy equipment we did it for years, they were made to turn around. It will and does work…… So on these little toys it will work also….. jim

/ 4500P
I also ran a 10 yd. shovel front that got heat from a shroud around the muffler and a fan pulled it through a duct to the cab so that maybe an option also… jim

/ 4500P
The 4500P seem to be starting to break in and the fuel use has dropped to a point of disbelief, This thing run cheap!! Sticks on the hills good and i am very happy with it. The exception is the Hyd. power way less than the Steiner. The other issue is hooking up the Quick Couplers they are terrible. but other than that no other problems..... jim

/ 4500P #34  
The 4500P seem to be starting to break in and the fuel use has dropped to a point of disbelief, This thing run cheap!! Sticks on the hills good and i am very happy with it. The exception is the Hyd. power way less than the Steiner. The other issue is hooking up the Quick Couplers they are terrible. but other than that no other problems..... jim

Let us know when you get the heat going. Take pics too.

/ 4500P
Update on the heat deal ordered a reverse rotation fan but delivery looks like the end of December...... jim

/ 4500P #36  
Update on the heat deal ordered a reverse rotation fan but delivery looks like the end of December...... jim

I will be very interested in this. Lots of pics please.

/ 4500P
I wish but it is starting to look like a spring project now. That will be prime time for snow........ jim