Camera for seeing the hitch as it couples

/ Camera for seeing the hitch as it couples #2  
Thanks, that was my inquiry. I will check this device out!

(On another note... I am debating whether to ride down to the shed and bring the snow blower up the hill, or to wait for a refined forecast tomorrow morning or afternoon. It looks like we may finally get a decent snowfall this season! Whether it will be broomable depth or a depth that calls for the services of John Z remains to be seen.)

/ Camera for seeing the hitch as it couples #3  
One thing that I will need to inquire about is whether the image is reversible. It may be set up to mirror the displayed image from left to right, to compensate for the fact that the camera is normally looking backward. The web page does not make it clear whether it is possible to flip the image.

/ Camera for seeing the hitch as it couples #4  
How could they be selling "Reconditioned" cameras unless they've had a ton of returns and/or failures in production? Not that appealing to me. The price isn't that great either.

/ Camera for seeing the hitch as it couples #5  
From the looks of the angle, overshooting the ball and running the trailer tongue into the camera would be a distinct possibility. I checked out a lot of aftermarket backup cameras for this purpose. Always backing into different trailers, centering up wasn't always easy. In my testing I learned that I like a camera that is centered high over the ball. Unfortunately unless you go with a temporary system, the top of the license plate is generally as good as it gets.

When I started shopping for a new truck, I noticed in testing various models, some offset their built in camera slightly due to logo or handle placement. For me, that makes it more difficult to get used to for a perfectly centered coupling. Yea, people are adaptable and after a few tries I'd learn the line it needs to be at - but you would think an auto engineer would be adaptable also, and adapt the design to hold the camera in a more useful position. I like the placement on my new Ford. Centered high up on the tailgate.

/ Camera for seeing the hitch as it couples #6  
How could they be selling "Reconditioned" cameras unless they've had a ton of returns and/or failures in production? Not that appealing to me. The price isn't that great either.

I suspect that, sometimes, reconditioned simply means repackaged after someone returns an item, having decided for one reason or another (other than the item being defective) not to keep it.

/ Camera for seeing the hitch as it couples
Bear in mind that I did not endorse the product, just stumbled onto an add for it.

prs

/ Camera for seeing the hitch as it couples #8  
One of those backup cameras would be nice. I have to use the Braile method.

/ Camera for seeing the hitch as it couples #10  
I suspect that, sometimes, reconditioned simply means repackaged after someone returns an item, having decided for one reason or another (other than the item being defective) not to keep it.

That's just marketing hype to justify a discount but still maintain the higher retail for those that think that more $$'s = better.

LOL,
Having looked at the title of this thread a little to fast I thought I was on a **** site.
(substitute the H in hitch with a B)