Power Rake Purchased

/ Power Rake Purchased #1  

presnewt

Silver Member
Tractor
Steiner 440
I finally broke down and bought a Ventrac power rake. I used it for the first time today on my gravel driveway and am thrilled with the results. I would have probably spent $1000 on new gravel to get it to look this good. The only issue I have is the shift handle that determines the whether the rake turns forward or in reverse. It was very difficult to pull the handle backwards to reverse the rake. Anyone else had issues with this? Thanks.

/ Power Rake Purchased #2  
Can I borrow it? I'll let you use my snowblower....

/ Power Rake Purchased #3  
I finally broke down and bought a Ventrac power rake. I used it for the first time today on my gravel driveway and am thrilled with the results. I would have probably spent $1000 on new gravel to get it to look this good. The only issue I have is the shift handle that determines the whether the rake turns forward or in reverse. It was very difficult to pull the handle backwards to reverse the rake. Anyone else had issues with this? Thanks.

This is an old thread, but I sure miss my power rake. I had one on my skid steer. They do amazing work in lawn prep and gravel work.