Steiner stump cutter replacement teeth

/ Steiner stump cutter replacement teeth #1  

zmountaineer

Silver Member
Tractor
4500Z
Does anyone know where to get "non Steiner" replacement teeth for their sc101 stump cutter? I recently purchased a used one and it could stand to have a new set put on. The Steiner ones are about $11 each, 24 total.

I have found some that look similar that are around $4 each.

5 Series - Straight Tooth | CEI Supply

They have all 3-left, right, straight

Just not sure if they will fit. I haven't measured the ones on there yet.

/ Steiner stump cutter replacement teeth #2  
Greenteeth 7 Series Stump Tooth - American Cutting Edge

I've got one.... I know you can rotate the teeth up to 3 times (and use "3" different sides) to cut with....

I looked them up one time and I THINK they were the ones above.... The teeth and the replacement broom are both over the counter items...

BTW THIS IS NOT ME AND I"M NOT SELLING ANYTHING........

(YES they are based on this eBay listing..)
1 SET OF 18 GREENTEETH STUMP GRINDER TEETH VENTRAC STUMP GRINDER ATTACHMENT | eBay

THIS A COMPLETE SET OF 700 SERIES LOW PROFILE - 18TEETH, 18 POCKETS, AND 18 BOLTS

WILL FIT ANY STUMP GRINDERS FROM 16HP-35HP

FITS THE FOLLOWING

BANDIT 2000

BANDIT 2250XP

RAYCO RG27 SUPER JR

RAYCO RG35 SUPER JR

RG1635 TRACK SUPER JR

VENTRAC STUMP GRINDER ATTACHMENT

VERMEER 206

VERMEER 630A

THEY SUGGEST 14 ANGLES AND 4 STRAIGHTS OR 12&6. IF YOU WANT SOMETHING DIFFERENT YOU CAN PICK AT THE SAME PRICE

I NEED TO KNOW HOW THICK YOUR WHEEL IS. EITHER 3/8", 1/2", OR 1"

IF THE INFORMATION DOESNT MATCH, PLEASE CALL ME BEFORE ORDERING

CALL FOR DISCOUNTS. PHONE ORDERS ARE $385.20 + SHIPPING
CALL (LEWANDOWSKI EQUIPMENT) RYAN @ (724)-887-9375

ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK

THANKS FOR YOUR BUSINESS

/ Steiner stump cutter replacement teeth
Greenteeth 7 Series Stump Tooth - American Cutting Edge

I've got one.... I know you can rotate the teeth up to 3 times (and use "3" different sides) to cut with....

I looked them up one time and I THINK they were the ones above.... The teeth and the replacement broom are both over the counter items...

BTW THIS IS NOT ME AND I"M NOT SELLING ANYTHING........

(YES they are based on this eBay listing..)
1 SET OF 18 GREENTEETH STUMP GRINDER TEETH VENTRAC STUMP GRINDER ATTACHMENT | eBay

THIS A COMPLETE SET OF 700 SERIES LOW PROFILE - 18TEETH, 18 POCKETS, AND 18 BOLTS

WILL FIT ANY STUMP GRINDERS FROM 16HP-35HP

FITS THE FOLLOWING

BANDIT 2000

BANDIT 2250XP

RAYCO RG27 SUPER JR

RAYCO RG35 SUPER JR

RG1635 TRACK SUPER JR

VENTRAC STUMP GRINDER ATTACHMENT

VERMEER 206

VERMEER 630A

THEY SUGGEST 14 ANGLES AND 4 STRAIGHTS OR 12&6. IF YOU WANT SOMETHING DIFFERENT YOU CAN PICK AT THE SAME PRICE

I NEED TO KNOW HOW THICK YOUR WHEEL IS. EITHER 3/8", 1/2", OR 1"

IF THE INFORMATION DOESNT MATCH, PLEASE CALL ME BEFORE ORDERING

CALL FOR DISCOUNTS. PHONE ORDERS ARE $385.20 + SHIPPING
CALL (LEWANDOWSKI EQUIPMENT) RYAN @ (724)-887-9375

ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK

THANKS FOR YOUR BUSINESS

I absolutely think you are correct about them being for the ventrac stump cutter. However I'm looking for the Steiner stump cutter teeth. I'm using the Steiner cutter on my ventrac. I took a leap of faith on the ones that I posted above and ordered the 10-10-4 configuration and though I have not installed them the appear to be correct.

/ Steiner stump cutter replacement teeth #4  
Sorry, saw the Steiner and read Ventrac.... If it looks like they'll fit... Chances are... They'll fit

/ Steiner stump cutter replacement teeth #5  
They won't fit they aren't even close , I have the sc 101 too , and I found teeth on eBay for 100 shipped a set I bought them but haven't tried them yet.

They won't fit they aren't even close , I have the sc 101 too , and I found teeth on eBay for 100 shipped a set I bought them but haven't tried them yet.

The ones I linked to do fit. I changed them out yesterday and give nice shavings.

/ Steiner stump cutter replacement teeth #7  
You are supposed to be able to rotate the teeth.... I never tried, can you do that? (hence getting a sharp edge turned forward)

You are supposed to be able to rotate the teeth.... I never tried, can you do that? (hence getting a sharp edge turned forward)

Not on the Steiner teeth. Ventrac, yes.