NEW Video Functionality! How to Post Videos

/ NEW Video Functionality! How to Post Videos #1  

Muhammad

Administrator
Tractor
None currently
Hi Everybody,

We now have new video functionality on TBN. It's very simple and easy to use. In order to post a video, simply enter the video URL in a post (i.e. a youtube video URL). Our forum will automatically convert it to a video in your post.

For the sake of organization, please post your video-specific threads in this new videos forum. :thumbsup:

(Soon, we will be phasing out the old video section.)

/ NEW Video Functionality! How to Post Videos #3  
Thanks !!

/ NEW Video Functionality! How to Post Videos #4  
Another great feature on TBN:thumbsup: although let be sure i understand correctly, any thread/topic that is started in a forum say like (Yanmar forum)if someone might want to attach a video related to the discussion, would he need to post it over in this forum?
Thanks

/ NEW Video Functionality! How to Post Videos
No, the video function works in every forum on every post. But we'd like video-specific threads to go here in the same way the photo-specific threads go in the photo forum. Doesn't mean you can't post videos in other sections too. :thumbsup:

/ NEW Video Functionality! How to Post Videos #6  
Does the video have to be from a host site? can you upload video right from your own hard drive, just like with pictures??

JB

/ NEW Video Functionality! How to Post Videos
It needs to be on a host site, like youtube or google videos.

/ NEW Video Functionality! How to Post Videos #8  
It needs to be on a host site, like youtube or google videos.

Do you ever foresee that changing?

At one time I believe that's how pictures had to be posted as well? along with size restrictions.

So much easier now posting pictures

JB