A Ride in a Vintage White Truck

/ A Ride in a Vintage White Truck #1  

JESSE1

Veteran Member
Tractor
JD 6400
This was the first opportunity I've had to get my '56 White WC22PLT on the road since I've had it licensed. The truck ran great, no bed or fifth wheel on the back so it was a little bouncy. Engine is a flathead six 250A White Mustang, trans is a five speed non-synchronized Clark with a two speed read axle. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dwvAJcypwU]A Ride in a '56 White WC22PLT - YouTube[/ame]

Attachments

• IMG_0431.jpg
    IMG_0431.jpg
    626.6 KB · Views: 1,041
   / A Ride in a Vintage White Truck #2  
Wow, that truck is sweet. Thanks for taking us along for the? ride. Any ideas on what your going to put on the back?

/ A Ride in a Vintage White Truck #3  
That truck is fine and it sounds good too.

/ A Ride in a Vintage White Truck
Wow, that truck is sweet. Thanks for taking us along for the? ride. Any ideas on what your going to put on the back?

I'll be mounting the fifth wheel on it soon.

/ A Ride in a Vintage White Truck #5  
I don't know :confused: but that truck looks red to me!! :laughing:

Nice looking rig no matter what color it is! :thumbsup:

/ A Ride in a Vintage White Truck #6  
That's a fun video. Is that behind where you live? I didn't realize there was so many houses back there. I thought it would have been more country and not so much residential.

It's a good example of what it looks like here in East Texas!!!!

Eddie

/ A Ride in a Vintage White Truck #7  
Nice looking old iron.

/ A Ride in a Vintage White Truck
No, that's not where I live. This was taken close to Hallsville, the shop is owned by one of our chapter members where we have our ATHS meetings. I took the truck there so I could drive it on a quiet road where I would be close to help on this shakedown ride.

/ A Ride in a Vintage White Truck #9  
That was great! Would be a wonderful rig for hauling old iron (or jeeps) to shows.

/ A Ride in a Vintage White Truck #10  
>>>>>>>>>>>OUTSTANDING<<<<<<<<<
Are you going to put a 5th wheel or body on it?
Army Grunt