tractor supply carry all

/ tractor supply carry all #21  
you should build an oversized box out of plywood and put it on the carry all in your case. Make it nice a big with the front open and you could throw a boat load of cut firewood in there.

Here is a 1000 pound counter weight i just made. I formed it so it would fit exactly down into the carry all and can be slipped out for unloading it. Notice how tight and contoured it is to the carry all so it doesnt slide off. Bought a bunch of 80 pound bags of concrete at home depot. Was like 40 bucks to make. Measurements are 32"wide 32" deep 16" tall . I concreted a chain in the middle of it so i could lift it up to remove the forms underneath. so many things you can do with a carry all.

Thanks for the pics! Looks awesome, I'll have to get the carry all and try to build something for it. That block is a good idea too.

/ tractor supply carry all #22  
did you just put a piece of plywood for the platform, or did you do anything fancy?
I just put down a pallet for a floor, and another bungeed to the upright part for a back. I stack carefully and it works fine.

/ tractor supply carry all #23  
these guys put together a nice carry all....here is part 1

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgKJB7ghMrs]Wilson Outdoors Ultimate Carryall - Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

/ tractor supply carry all
Let me know how your reinforcements work out. That's a good idea.
i got the reinforcements on. its the same carry all. i slapped some paint on it

IMAG0182.jpg

IMAG0183.jpg