tractor supply carry all

/ tractor supply carry all #1  

shortthrow50

Banned
Tractor
2012 John Deere 3520 Deluxe Cab
Ok, ill be the poster boy for tractor supply implements haha. I have one close buy so i buy the stuff. This implement has 1000 pound capacity. Im sure it can handle much more. I paid 120 bucks new. Tomororow im gonna form up about 1k pounds of concrete to use as ballast for loader when i get it and the carry all will be able to slip underneath like carry forks. Not showing off the power of the carry all, just showing a video for those curious about it. I made the plywood backing and platform. it has various holes in it for bolts and etc. enjoy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uB43H1mwmQ&feature=youtube]tractor supply carry all - YouTube[/ame]

/ tractor supply carry all #2  
You might want to think about adding some reinforcing on the side plates where the three point hitch pins mount. I loaded mine with 900 lbs of concrete and the hitch pins have bent upward slightly.

/ tractor supply carry all
Thanks for the info! I will do that

/ tractor supply carry all #4  
I bought a TSC carry-all in 2003 in an attempt to put weight on the back of my John Deere 2030 for pushing snow. I used scrap deck boards and such to floor it for strength, and loaded it with concrete blocks. It helped, but not as much as loading my tires. The problem really was trying to push snow with a 2WD tractor. Later I took off the carry all and mounted a box blade there all winter, with some cinderblocks tied on it.

However, two years ago I sold the carry-all to a local truck farmer who loves it for toting boxes and stuff around his farm. He paid me $10 less than I paid for it, and got the wood for free.

I think these carry-alls are great for carrying things, but not so hot for just weight.

/ tractor supply carry all #5  
Ok, ill be the poster boy for tractor supply implements haha. I have one close buy so i buy the stuff. This implement has 1000 pound capacity. Im sure it can handle much more. I paid 120 bucks new. Tomororow im gonna form up about 1k pounds of concrete to use as ballast for loader when i get it and the carry all will be able to slip underneath like carry forks. Not showing off the power of the carry all, just showing a video for those curious about it. I made the plywood backing and platform. it has various holes in it for bolts and etc. enjoy

tractor supply carry all - YouTube

I thought these things were scheduled for 500# only. how'd it do with the thousand?

I thought these things were scheduled for 500# only. how'd it do with the thousand?

most are only rated for that. However, this one is rated at 1000 pounds per their listing. I have only lifted about 800 pounds with it so far and didnt really see any types of stress issues. I did make a 1000 pound counter weight to go on the back with the carry all. I Let you know how that works out.

Here is how tsc advertises it with capacity:

The CountyLineョ Carry All is category 1 quick hitch compatible and is made of angle iron. It has a 1,000 lb. capacity.

標orking Width: 26 in.
姫roduct Weight: 97 lb.
百teel
菱itch Type: Category 1
畢imited warranty
Tractor Supply is proud to introduce CountyLineョ, our brand of high quality, competitively priced agricultural products. With a full line of 3-point equipment for your tractor, as well an assortment of sub-compact pieces, our goal is to provide you with the implements you need to get the job done. Designed for durability and superior performance, all CountyLineョ products come with satisfaction guaranteed.
NOTE: Product assortment and specifications may vary by store location.

/ tractor supply carry all #7  
Neat...I would have run over my camera however. :)

/ tractor supply carry all #8  
I have one and have used it for loading logs on the mill. I did over load, and tweaked it some, it took a lot

/ tractor supply carry all #9  
I have one and have used it for loading logs on the mill. I did over load, and tweaked it some, it took a lot

Just to ball park its utility, would this carrier take the majority of these logs one at a time?

Attachments

• IMG_1150.jpg
    IMG_1150.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,563
Just to ball park its utility, would this carrier take the majority of these logs one at a time?

i doubt it without some reinforcements. I did however drop off a drawing to the fabrication shop down the road to cut me 2 one foot peices of 1/2 steel about 2 3/4 wide and 7/8 holes drilled through them to reeinforce the lift pin areas. He qoutoted me 30 bucks. This should up the capacity significantly and should handle a good deal of weight. I did this becuase of what the guy said earlier in the thread