Mahindra Max 25 vs Chevy Big Block

/ Mahindra Max 25 vs Chevy Big Block #2  
I think the pallet on the ROPS really adds to the traction. Good idea.

/ Mahindra Max 25 vs Chevy Big Block #3  
Wasn't the pallet on the ROPS a safety measure to keep the chain from hitting the max 25 operator in the head if the chain parted? Of course it did add some weight too.

James K0UA

/ Mahindra Max 25 vs Chevy Big Block #4  
Now... put both of them on asphalt so the truck and it's street tires can get good traction, then try you're little "test" again. Or if you insist on doing it on grass, why not try it using a 4x4 truck equipped with off road tires. Traction is everything and if the truck can't get any traction, it's weight and larger engine are useless, a fact that has been exploited to sell tractors, nothing more.

/ Mahindra Max 25 vs Chevy Big Block #5  
Put 1000 lbs in the bed of the truck, put both on asphalt, and watch the truck pull the little tractor all over the parking lot.. as said it is all about traction.. of course the pickup truck would lose, There is nothing as helpless as a pickup truck without weight in the bed. A front wheel drive passenger car would have been a better match for the tractor than than a pickup truck. If you don't believe it try backing a 2 wheel drive empty pickup truck up a slight slope on a gravel road.. Light azzed thing wont even pull itself. Now put 1000 to 1200 lbs of weight over the axles and try the same thing... big difference. But I think the spirit of the demo was all just in fun anyway, not to really prove anything.

James K0UA

/ Mahindra Max 25 vs Chevy Big Block #6  
Try putting mattracks on the mahindra and watch it pull a 3/4 ton pickup! LOL. Nice!

/ Mahindra Max 25 vs Chevy Big Block #7  
Wouldn't have pulled a FORD!!

/ Mahindra Max 25 vs Chevy Big Block #8  
Wouldn't have pulled a FORD!!

It's funny that you mentioned Ford because I couldn't help but wonder how funny it would be to see the look on their faces as my Ford F250 Super-Duty truck was pulling that little Mahindra all over the place. :laughing:

/ Mahindra Max 25 vs Chevy Big Block #9  
I give those guys an "A" for enthusiasm.

Of course, I give them an "A" for BS too..........

/ Mahindra Max 25 vs Chevy Big Block #10  
When I saw the title of the thread, I was thinking you were going to drop a 454 BB from a few stories high onto the Max:laughing: O'well. Thats too bad