JD going through very deep water. Ahoy, Matey

/ JD going through very deep water. Ahoy, Matey #2  
Gotta wonder how smart of an idea that is. Water has a way of getting into everything.

/ JD going through very deep water. Ahoy, Matey #3  
one way to wash a tractor.

/ JD going through very deep water. Ahoy, Matey #4  
This is the same people:

It was during the australian floods - trying to minimise the financial damage by harvesting any crops that were ready before they too went under water.

To be fair, there is a big difference bewteen comercial tractors and cuts, and most tractors are fine upto the floor plan. I do however think I'd draw the line at looking into the water through the windscreen :laughing:

/ JD going through very deep water. Ahoy, Matey #5  
This is an example of somebody exceeding the limitations of their tractor - you need to watch the video quite away before you even realise there's a tractor there...!

/ JD going through very deep water. Ahoy, Matey #6  
Blow main ballast. All rise on the fairwater planes. Who was the U Boat commander that put it there to begin with? Or was it just caught in a flood?

James K0UA

/ JD going through very deep water. Ahoy, Matey

Who was the U Boat commander that put it there to begin with? Or was it just caught in a flood?

James K0UA

Don't know but looks like a flood. Good luck when the clutch plate sticks.

/ JD going through very deep water. Ahoy, Matey #9  
Interesting to see how far people are willing to go with their equipment. I can say you will never catch me washing my equipment like that. :laughing: